Untitled Part 10

Chapter10

Gyllian was getting better but not bymuch. Over the last two weeks of snaking on him a couple times a dayshe could remember everything, but she still had almost noself-control in the moment regardless. Finn had to stop her everysingle time, which often meant she'd gotten him good and revved upwith no release before he was forced to put a halt to their session.Finn had been having to take matters into his own hands after she'dleft far more often than he was used to.

Two days ago however, they seemedto have cleared that particular hurdle. Gyllian seemed to stay incontrol far longer than she had before, didn't take as much out ofhim at a time as she had been, and actually finished him off beforeher instincts got the better of her. Finn had to stop her fromtrying to keep going but it was definitely progress. He'd beenhoping for something similar yesterday but Gyllian hadn't come tohim at all. Finn had shrugged it off, maybe she wasn't hungry yet,or maybe she'd just been too busy with Leo and hadn't gotten thechance, but when a vast majority of a second day had lapsed with nosight of Gyllian he became concerned.

Finn cut a meeting with the academydirectors short when several texts to Gyllian remained unanswered. It was one thing that he hadn't seen her, quite another that shewas ignoring his messages.

Leo and Elora were both sitting on thefloor, leaning against Gyllian's door in the hallway laughing whenFinn arrived back at the house to check on her.

"What are you two doing?" Theywere pressed shoulder to shoulder and Leo's face was buried inElora's neck.

Elora laughed at whatever Leowhispered to her. "She guards our door often enough, I figured wecould return the favor. I do owe her." Elora shrugged. "Afterall she'd done for us."

"Gyllian's with someone?" Panic, jealousy, and a little bit of pride raged through him at thenotion of her in there with someone other than him.

Leo's nose traced up Elora neck andhe didn't even look at Finn. "Oh no. She's alone."

"Then why does she need you to guardher door?" The image of how she looked in that bathtub makingherself come was an image that would never dull in his mind. If shewas in fact alone in that room doing something similar, he wanted tobe involved. He was momentarily annoyed she hadn't asked earlier,their arrangement was pretty one sided and he would rather it wasn't.

"Because she wants to remain thatway Mal." Elora stated sternly, seeming to guess where hismind had gone. Elora always did have to be contrary. He insistedeveryone call him Finn, not Malfinn so she called him Mal instead. Keeping to his preference for a nick name but still managing to pisshim off with it.

A retching noise from Gyllian's roomcompletely derailed his lustful train of thought. "Is she sick?"

"In a way." Leo smirked. HowElora dealt with his cryptic bullshit Finn would never understand.

"Let me in there." Finn snapped. Neither of them moved. "She's my employee, I need to make sureshe's alright."

"If Jess or Alt were puking theirguts out and asked to be left alone would you bother Mal?" Eloraglared. If Jess or Alt were sick it would be because they werehungover, partied too hard the night before, and Finn wouldn't beworried about it. Gyllian wasn't the party girl type so he highlydoubted this was the result of over indulgence. "Why is she anydifferent, if she's just an employee?" Reading something in hissilence.

"Because she is. Now move." Maybe he shouldn't be worried about her but he was. Leo and Elorashared a look, but moved from the door when Gyllian retched again,allowing him inside.