Territorial Cassian

"I want to go!", you winced. Your arms were crossed across your chest. You were pumped with the urge to go to the mountains with Cass, you wanted to see Delvon and the other Ilyrians' spilled blood and their begging screams. Cass wouldn't let you, but you knew how to convince him.

"It's not safe my darling, those bastards are dangerous and imagine what they would do to you. They hate me, the could take you-"

You directly cut him off, "I don't want to hear your excuses, bla-bla-bla those bastards and bla-bla-bla they will. Cut that crap Cass, those are only excuses, you don't want me there because I embarrass you." You knew that if Cass felt bad, he would bring you with him.

Cassian crossed your bedroom, he dipped his head and looked into your eyes. His strong hands were holding you by the waist. He pinched the soft silf of your red robe and said, "I like this, love, you look beautiful."

You slapped his chest and pushed him away. "Stop changing the subject, I'm going and this discussion ends." Cassian shook his head and sat on the bed to take off his training boots. You continued, "Cass, I'm perfectly fine. If something happens you will be the one to blame, since you are the one who trains me three hours a day." You looked at him innocently but his face became tight. You reached through the bond but faced a steel wall.

He finished taking off his boots and took off his shirt, revealing his perfectly built chest. He ran his hand in his hair and looked up. His gaze pierced through you, it was full of sadness, "Yes I will be the one to blame. If something happens to you it will be my fault because I'm not good enough. If something happens I will hate myself."

He stood up  and came by your side, he cupped your face and kissed you. His soft lips grazed yours and you opened up for him. His hands went in your hair and around your waist to tug you even closer. You took control and pushed both of you towards the bed.

When his knees hit the end of it, you pulled the string keeping your robe together, revealing yourself. He broke the kiss and his eyes full of hunger roamed  your body,a sliver of drool was forming next to his mouth. He fell onto the bed as you shoved him. You climbed on top, straddling his body and a groan came from him. You flipped your hair to the side and kissed his neck, his groans vibrated through you. Cassian's hands were touching every inch of your body and they went where you urged for him and teased you. A moan slipped from you. Moving your hips on him to feel his need and you kissed him deeply, a moan-

He suddenly raised from the bed  and held you by the waist, to keep you from falling on the floor, and said, "Wait! Are you trying to seduce me into taking you to the Illyrian mountains?"

You try your best to look shocked as you moved away from Cass and placed  your robe back on. "How dare you accuse me of something like that!", you shrieked. "You bastard! You are so ashamed of me that you try to blame me so you won't have to say no."

"You little actor, my love, cut it. We both know this is fake." He grins from ear to ear while shaking his head. He leaned back and placed both hands on either side of his body.

"It usually works", you admit. You closed the distance between you and your mate. Your arms knotted around his neck and you straddled him. You had his favourite smile on your face, a smile full and mischief and cuteness. You started to kiss his neck, his hands were on your butt.

He rolled his eyes and kisses your brow, "Okay"

As soon as the words were out, you started dancing and jumping. He scooped you into his arms and you playfully shrieked. He threw you on the bed and towered above you. "I'm not finished" you stuck your tongue out, " I doubt you will agree to stay in my old home?"