Elide and Lorcan after the war

It's was peaceful evening in Perranth, snowflakes slowly falling outside. Screams and cheers of joy slowly dimmed from a night well spent. Elide and Lorcan had put sweat and tears in building back the city on the shores of the lake, surrounded by the Perranth mountains. Lorcan's strong arm was a much needed help to build back the fallen walls and Elide's kindness had become a constant calm for its people. While rebuilding her new home, men, women and even kids would come up to her and share their story or a memory with her. Elide would comfort them or simply put a hand on their arm. Her people had been through a lot and she wanted them to feel at home and finally be happy, never would they be scared again. Perranth was now known for its open arms. Elide had built a safe dwelling for everyone. Even the kids were not afraid of it's Lord, the once terrifying Lorcan Lochan. Now Lord Lorcan Lochan, he never complained, Elide's happiness was his priority. 

   Silent tears were streaming down the young Lady's face as she was looking down upon her city from her bedroom's window. Tears of joy for once. Her chest was full of it, she had put so much effort in rebuilding this city, to make it safe for its citizens.

   At night the fire was a constant heat, soothing their sore muscles. Her husband's arms would keep her safe all through the night. One of his hands on the small of her back and the other intertwined in her hair. His lips leaving soft kisses on her face, stopping her aching heart as she shared with him her years spent in the locked tower being powerless. Other nights Elide would sprawl herself on Lorcan's chest and fall asleep to his rising chest synchronized with  his beating heart, listening to his tales from his adventures around their world. Tracing with a finger his scars, especially the one on his abdomen. The wound from the battle in the "City on the Silver" lake, Anielle. The day they almost lost each other, but made it out. A scar that represented their love, describing their sacrifice for each other.

   Still years later, deep into her thoughts she didn't hear him coming, didn't feel him lower himself and placed his arms around her small body until he started to leave breathless kisses on the crook of her neck.

"There you are, I've been looking for you all around the palace." Bringing her hands on top on his own , setting on her stomach she let out a deep sigh.

The proof of their love is safely protected in her womb, a little girl, still unnamed. They wanted to wait settling on a name until they saw her tiny adorable face or until they had a spark of imagination. The nursery was one of their major projects, they wanted to build a room perfect for their little princess. Fenrys had said he had a special gift for the little girl, a stuffed white wolf. Elide had cried of laughter when Fenrys had confessed to her. Even if their loathing had settled, Lorcan and Fenrys still bickered once in a while, showing their teeth and letting out growls of anger. Lorcan would definitely not be happy to have his daughter in possession of that. Elide had promised the wolf to not tell him. Fenrys would wait until Lorcan held his child in his comforting arms to present his gift, Lorcan couldn't get mad or throw a fit with his sleeping girl peacefully on him.

"I love you Elide and thank you for all of this, thank you for saving me in Anielle, for giving us a chance" he whispered against her neck, reaching out to give her another smooch on her cheek. He had thanked her every single day for the five years that had followed the war. He continued as he was caressing her stomach, "Thank you for this little light, you will be an amazing mother. We will give her the life both of us didn't have the chance to have."

     "Marion" ,Elide said, " Her name will be Marion, I can feel if ". As if agreeing to the name as well baby Marion gave a happy kick. Elide turned towards Lorcan and kissed him deeply. A hand in his hair tugging him towards her, never enough. She would never get enough of him. It was the same for Lorcan, he had never loved anyone as much as he loved Elide.

   He had other lovers in the past, many, but no one like Elide. Lorcan didn't know what love was before he first saw  his wife in the forest. His past relationship if we can call them that way, were clothing getting shredded, leaving, and coming back weeks later.

     Pulling slightly apart,"Yes" Lorcan breathe,"yes, a thousand times yes. Marion, her name will be Marion, in honour of your mother".He kissed her deeply and moved to remove his jacket. Elide stopped him, only to do it herself and then she roamed her hands all across his torso wanting to feel every single part  of his powerful body, kissing it. Letting himself go, Lorcan started to move his hands across her arms to her shoulders, leaving a trail of kisses on them and swept her long soft hair to the side. Continuing his trail towards her back to unzip her silk dress. Elide turned slightly to give him better access and then started to lower herself upon her knees to get to work but Lorcan stops her.

     "It's your turn today" he purred and then bent down to grab the back of her knees with a hand and the other around her waist. Elide's giggles vibrated trough their bedroom's walls as he twirled her and brought her to the bed. His hands on her soft skin tracing invisible patterns, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, kissing her all through the night until sunrise.