Chapter Seven - Regina George

To say I was shocked was an understatement and to say I wanted to jump his bones would be an understatement.  To say anything at all would be a massive understatement to how I really felt.

I felt a warm flush go throughout my body and I knew I was blushing, but that didn't matter as Adrian had already sped out of the room as soon as those words left his mouth.

"They belong to you."

I couldn't help but let out a small but excited squeal which earned me some funny looks from people leaving the class, but I don't think I've ever felt so happy before. It's even better than the time the pizza man accidentally gave me an extra pizza.

After leaving class and grabbing my bag out of my locker, I walked outside and was greeted by Leah and her new... friends.

"Hey Amelia, I want you to meet my friends" Leah exclaimed happily, somewhat dismissing the fact that I was also her friend.

"Uh... Yeah, sure, fire away," I said unsurely, not fully knowing if I was going to regret meeting them.

"Okay, this is Belinda, Jessica and of course, Mandy! They're all on the cheer squad, how cool is that!?" She introduced with awe.

"Super cool!" I said enthusiastically, but with a hint of sarcasm.

"They're having a massive party at my house on Sunday! It's going to be cool! There's going to be lights and dancing and costumes and boys!" She squealed excitedly, throwing her hands up in the air in a childlike manner.

I have to admit, it hurt when she mentioned nothing about inviting me to her party. I'd been invited to every party she's ever thrown or attended. Hell, I was even invited to her Aunt Casey's funeral, which was really weird and I had to admit, a bit creepy.

So it came as a shock when I was invited, just not by Leah.

"You should totally come Amelia, we could use some more hotties at our party" Mandy said, flipping her platinum blonde hair over her shoulder. I laughed as a movie character popped into my head.

Regina George. I could see the similarities as well! The blonde hair and more than likely fake boobs and Botox, but don't forget the rest of the mean girls. Belinda totally reminded me of Gretchen and Jessica seems to have the same amount of intelligence as Karen. That's it, whenever I see them now, I'm going to think of the Plastics.

I was snapped out of my antics by a snobby voice.

"Um... What the fucks so funny?" Belinda sneered at me, making me want to call her Gretchen Wieners out of spite.

"I was just laughing because you guys think I'm hot, do you need glasses or something?" I lied. The trick with lying is to always have some truth behind it and this was no exception. What deemed me good enough to earn the title of 'hot'?

"Um, babe, have you looked in the mirror? Your like...whoa" Jessica said dreamily, giving me a once over. I don't think I've ever been checked out by a girl... or a guy for that matter.