Chapter 8

Its been three days, and I haven't seen Tony yet. Maybe I was wrong, I mean it woudn't be a first. When I ran away form him, I thought he was gonna come after me and kill me, but he didn't. Nights and days were wasted because I thought he would find me, well not any more.

I have a feeling Daniel is being distance. I mean three months ago I would have been like. 'I knew he only wanted sex!' then cried and ran home. But I trust him. But seriously, we haven't even had sex in three days! You can't just not have sex foe three years, have sex, and not want to fuck every day of every hour. I need sex. He always finds a reason to get up when ever I want to cuddle up. Look watch this/

"Hey Danny" I said and sat on his lap as he watch the football game. He tensed.

"Could you get up really quick, I have to you the bathroom" I sighed and got up. I can't fucking take this any more! I have to do something.

"Daniel, I'll be back. I'm going to go get extra clothes from my house!" I yelled, his shadow nodded.

"Okay, hurry back, drive safe!" he yelled back as I closed the door. As I got into my car, I saw him run out the house.

"Hey Paige, I'm gonna go get some stuff from my brothers house, here's a key if you get back before me" he said and gave me his house key. I nodded and pulled off, and he followed until we reached the end of the block. I turned left and he turned right.. Driving to my house was a silent drive, well it was until a white truck with gold rims and tinted windows pulled up behind me.

Shit!

No, no, no, is probably just a regular person going the same way

You and I both know its not

Okay, shut the fuck up now. I speed up a little bit and so did the truck. Panic overwhelmed my body as I speed the rest of the way, the truck not far behind. I saw my house on the cornor and slowed down. I parked my car, and so did the truck, in my yard. I sat in the car, staring at the truck. About ten minutes later before the truck decides to frive off.

Great job smart ass! Now he knows where we live!

Aw shit

I ran to my door and took out my key from under the mat. I unlocked the door and rushed in. I couls tell I was most likely gonna faint from my too fast pulse and the sweat that's dripping down my face. I rushed up to my room and grabbed random clothes, I was abou to walk out when I noticed my closet was ajar. I walked over to see it filled with the bags from Naughty Desires, well this is the real reason I came for. I wanted to tease Daniel with my sexy clothing, but I'm too scared to even look for something. I grabbed a bag the was full of lingeria and dashed out my house. I was driving back to Daniels house, but this time The truck was still following me When I pulled up to Daniels house, I cursed as I realized he wasn't here yet. I left my things in the car and ran to the door. I was breathing hard as I tried to put the key in the hole, but I was yanked by my hair and shoved to the ground.

"Get up bitch" he sneered in my face. I started to swing at him, but it did nothing. He grabbed both of my arms in one hand.

"Let me go!" I screamed, I was about to shout for help when I felt something cold being held against my throat.

"Scream and I'll kill your ass on the spot.

"You gonna kill me anyways" I said, my mistake, and he dug the knife into my arm. I screamed in pain, but he quickly slapped me. He took the key from my hand and unlocked the door. He threw me into the hous and locked the door, I tried to run, but he tripped me and I landed on my face. I soon felt the metal end of his belt on my skin as he hit me repeatly.

"Stop!" I cry, but he just laughs as my cries feeds him on. I try to hold in my screams, knowing what they do to him.

They make him horny

He gets turned on by the sound of pain, by the sight of pain, by giving pain, he's brutal. I could feel the blood seeping threw my clothes and onto the carpet floor. As I tried to stay silent, he became more agressive, striking my harder and harder. The metal on the belt was stinging my legs and arms, some times my face to stop me from crying. He kicked me in my side and I rolled over from inpact. He thre the belt and I couldn't hold out my screams and it hit my pussy, leaving a deep cut in its place.

"Fuck this shit" he said and grabbed a fistful of my hair, he dragged me up stairs and into David's old room. He threw me on the bed and I tried to crawl away, but he jumped on top of me, straddling my hips. I woas fighting him, but it was hopeless as I was starting to loose to much blood