18. how big is it

I had to stop multiple times to scream into my hand.

The loud ringing of an incoming FaceTime call rang through the bedroom, a low rumble coming from the vibration of the cellphone. It was somewhat muffled, buried beneath a few articles of clothing. Charlotte flinched, reached for the device on the bedside table, and knocked an empty water bottle onto the floor. Her eyes jolted open at the noise and she edged towards the cliff of the bed.

The arm around her shoulders slipped down to the mattress, the one on her stomach still weighing heavy above the sheets. Charlotte dipped her top half to the floor and found a shirt. She slipped it over her head, the FaceTime call still ringing.

Charlotte fell to her knees and waved a hand across the floor. Where the hell was her phone? She found it beneath a pair of boxers and her sleepy eyes opened completely, wide. Charlotte felt her entire body flush, a bubbly shriek crawling up her throat. She grabbed her phone and her underwear and went out to the hallway.

Cecelia's contact appeared above Charlotte's reflection. She was already shocked by the men's undergarments strewn across her room, but the smudged mascara beneath her eyes, the smeared lipstick on her chin, and the spread of hickey's trailing beneath her shirt caused her to gasp loudly.

Charlotte shuffled down her steps, to the living room, as she answered and Cecelia exclaimed, "Bitch! That's the third Time I've called- why do you look like you- YOU HAD SEX! I CAN SMEL-"

"CeCe!" Charlotte hissed, angling the phone so only her forehead was apparent. "Shut up!"

Her finger pressed the volume button until Cecelia found a normal tone of voice. Charlotte unlocked Prune's cage and picked him up in her free arm. She plopped onto the couch, folding her legs beneath her, and let him crawl across her lap until he was comfortable.

"Well, good morning, who is currently snoozing their morning away in your bed?" CeCe stared at her best friend through the phone screen until her gears finally clicked. "Wait! Oh, my God. Yes. Yes. Tell. Me. Everything. Is it as big-"

"Cecelia! I swear to God, I'll block you-"

"Charlotte! You just slept with the most gooey, romantic, beautiful, sexy heartthrob. Ever. It has to be big-"

Charlotte groaned and the camera shook before it situated on her, shoulders and up. "I'm not discussing that right now. Why are you calling me at- holy shit! It's 11!"

Cecelia smirked, "Hm...cuddles...."

Charlotte's face was still warm and she pressed her hand to it. Luckily, her hand was somewhat cold. "Yes, now what do you want?"

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to come to breakfast, but nevermind."

"Brunch-"

"But, nevermind."

Charlotte bit her lip, smiling nonetheless, "Tomorrow, promise."

"So, you still spending every waking moment with that man?"

"It's not every waking moment-"