Return

The operator brought everyone back to Abilitia, after they made sure the Calamity of Life had been killed. They all decided to stay and guard the place in case something else happens, which would be very unlikely. It was the middle of a cloudy afternoon, and the birds were singing as if nothing had happened in the first place.

Sakuya was sitting in the middle of the field, gazing mindlessly at the surrounding forest, when Florencia came up to her and sat down next to her.

"Been quite a heavy ride, hasn't it?" the latter asked.

"Yeah. At least now I get to fully experience what he's been through."

"Been through a lot?"

"Through countless deaths caused by him and a few others. I taught him how to use knives."

"As in melee combat?"

"No, as a ranged weapon."

"I see."

Hinata walked up to them and asked, "Why do you both look down?"

"Long story short, Keith is dead." Florencia said, as she created a pistol in her hand. She spun it around before making it disappear, and after Hinata recovered from the shock, he asked, "How?"

"He engaged the Calamity of Life, and then disappeared. No longer able to see him, we knew he had died, and so... Yeah, forget it. It brings pain to me whenever I say a word related to it, even if it's a different world."

"Different world?"

"If you've seen the other two kids with guns," Sakuya said, "they're from another world, just like her. We don't know how they came here, but they said they were forcefully dragged through a portal."

"I see. What kind of abilities do they have?"

"From what I've seen and heard, Derick can create stars, while Alston can just simply reload his gun and keep shooting as many times as he wants. I can make guns, and that's just about it." Florencia answered.

Dominicron hurriedly ran up to them, and said, "Be ready for tomorrow. That's all. Be ready."

"What's going on?" Hinata asked.

Dominicron had to stop and rest for a short moment before saying, "The Calamity of Life... isn't dead yet."

The girls were shocked and were about to scream while Hinata was absolutely confused. "So Keith's efforts were all for nothing?" Sakuya asked.

"He managed to weaken it to the point where it can't use its kill aura anymore and making it become the size of a normal human, but its still equally as dangerous, and it hasn't stopped its approach."

"I... Can I scream?" Florencia asked, as if she were on the verge of breakdown.

"Dominicron, Hinata, cover your ears." Sakuya warned, before saying, "It's a situation in which we might wanna cool down a little, so scream as hard as you like."

Just as she finished, she put her hands to her ears as Florencia took a deep breath before shouting,

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

The school shook, but nothing really bothered the others. Dominicron put his hands down first, and said, "I know how you feel."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I'd let off a shout every now and then couple hours after I finish something stressing. Speaking of which, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! Phew, that felt good."