Preparations

On that very same day, Keith was walking around the school with his friend, John. A few days had passed ever since the end of the Faction War, and he was now happily living his life with his friends. The two of them got to the field, and John said, "Hey, it's been a little too calm here. Don't you think something bad is gonna happen soon?"

"Yeah. It's like I have this uneasy feeling that tells me there's something out to kill us all."

"Hey boys. How's life?"

The two of the looked to the right to find Sakuya heading towards them. Her braided silver hair was flowing in the breeze, along with her maid skirt, which she already got used to wearing thanks to her parents.

"Oh, hey Sakuya. It's been good, what about you?" Keith asked.

"Great as always. Never thought I'd die 3 days after I join this school." she answered.

"And you still say it's great as always. Sooner or later, something's gonna come out and kill us all." John said.

"Has he been that worried since today?" she asked, concerned about him.

"Think so." Keith replied.

One of the teachers, none other than Peter, came up to them and said, "There's someone in a sort of robotic transportation that wants to see you."

"Alright. I say we drop this conversation and follow him. Lead the way, please, sir." Keith said.

They walked towards the front entrance of the school, and as if science fiction came to reality, a British-designed mech that looked like it was taken straight out of a game was standing there. The trio walked up to it, and its front opened up, revealing someone controlling it.

"Ah, hello, kids. You may not know me, but I'm a secret officer of the United Kingdom." the controller said.

"What's the UK doing here?" John asked.

"I was sent by them to make further contact with you. You three seem like the best of the school, so we'd like your assistance."

"Keith here is the only one who's the best out of all of us. I'm only an A grade icemaker and she's someone who can clean with knives."

"You three, however, wield the most fighting experience of everyone here. What's more, you've experienced near-death situations at least once."

"Correction. I've actually died once." Sakuya said.

"Still, you have fighting experience, and that's enough for the requirements. Either way, on behalf of the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe, I would like to ask you to join us in defeating someone known as the Calamity of Reality."

"Calamity of Reality? Where?" Keith asked.

"At Cambridge. We can't say the citizens have evacuated, because they were killed in an instant. That boy, however, is giving us enough time to finish him before he demolishes the last building there."

"Hold on, hold on. Boy?"

"Yes, a boy. About 13 years of age, and has a spiritual humanoid beside him."

"If it's preventing the deaths of numerous other innocents, count me in."

"If he's going, then I'm going as well." Sakuya said.

"Me too." John said as well.

"Great. Make preparations, because we're heading off tomorrow. Any more questions?" the operator said.

"Is there anyone else like him?" Keith asked.

The operator was shocked to be asked this question, but he replied, "All I know is that there's only 3 others that have the same goal as him. I didn't receive any more intel."

"Alright. We'll deal with the boy first, then find more info on the other 3."

"Good. In that case, I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield."

The operator stationed himself back in the mech, and the front closed, before it flew away and into a portal which instantly closed. Keith then spoke, "Alright, if this boy is someone dangerous, how do you think we should deal with him?"

"Disable him by freezing him, probably, then keep throwing knives straight at him 'till he dies." John answered.

"You're forgetting the spiritual humanoid. Can't it block our attacks?"

"Its spiritual, so won't attacks pass through it?"

"A 13 year old boy who has the ability to erase an entire city... No such power that I know, aside from the Knife of Destruction." Sakuya said.

"Oh, the one who got killed by his own destruction?" John asked.

"Precisely. The moment I taught him how to make knives explode, he became a full-on terrorist."

"That's pure destruction right there. Anyways, you both wanna get a snack or two?"

"Probably."

The three of them walked in the school just as it started raining. Keith felt a sense of calmness, and as they walked into the cafeteria, he bit down on some cookies.

Hours later, John led Keith and Sakuya towards the middle of the field, saying he wanted to show something to them. They got there, and he stomped the floor. In an instant, a wall came straight up from the ground, and it opened to reveal numerous weapons.

"I've been collecting these every time we went on bizarre field trips."

Sakuya took the sword and inspected it. It was mainly yellow, with a red handle and blue lining on the sides.

"The Primal Sword. I got it from our trip to some Swordfighters place." John said.

Keith inspected it, and he said, "It definitely has a few elemental powers here."

Sakuya put it back, and noticed a small glowing dagger that caught her interest. She took it from the wall, and after inspecting it for a while, threw it in the air. It went on for quite a while before it came back to her.

"Knife of Redirection. It goes in the direction the user wills it to." John explained.

He took a gun from the wall, and spun it in his hand before loading it. Keith took the sword, and it glowed just as the raindrops stopped in midair. He tried raising it towards the air, and a beam made fully of Fire, Water and Electric shot up into the air and separated the clouds. The sun shone above, and Keith put the sword down. "This is cool." he said.

"You wanna spar a little?" John asked.

"Nah. I'd probably kill you by accident."

"Alright. What about the other weapons?"

A large green hammer made for fighting, a lightsaber and a wand were left on the wall. Keith said, "Leave them. No one else should know about this."

"What if the others need them?"

"If something comes close to this school? That's an exception."

The next morning, a group of students gathered to see the trio off.

"Don't die!" Rose shouted, trying to press them on.

"We won't. As for all of you, just make sure you live, alright?" Keith said, looking back. There were some he recognized, such as Rose, Livia, and a few others, but he didn't recognize the rest. They walked to the front entrance, where a room had taken form. They walked through the door of it, and the same operator they met yesterday was sitting on one of the chairs. "Good to see you've come fully prepared." he said.

Sakuya shut the door behind her, and the three of them took a seat. The space outside warped as the room disappeared from reality and moved through an invisible dimensional plane.