epilogue: lovefool

THIS NEW JOURNEY STARTED WITH y/n no longer loving finn and finn begging to have her back.

he would cry, and prey and even beg to have her back but she wouldn't budge, not wanting to disturb his relationship but all he wanted to hear her say is that she loved him.

she would then go on and fool him multiple times. it was never on purpose, she was only terrified of having to go through the pain of heartbreak once again.

sadie always tried to help out and guide y/n through it, but it always resulted in finn getting hurt many times.

however, once they were able to overcome that obstacle, they were both head over heels for each other and were inseparable.

now, they spend their days and their nights in a small little cottage, away from their old busy lives and heading towards early retirement.

the only people that knew where they were, were their families and jaeden martell.

every once in a while, he would go visit them with his girlfriend, sateen, and they would have the time of their lives, none of them mentioning their careers (or ex-careers for three of them)

sadie also wasn't third wheeling for very long. she found a boy at the supermarket one day and they ended up dating. he also ended up moving in with them.

they were all very happy and couldn't imagine life going any other way.

this was the end of an era, but the beginning of a new one.