chapter 14: fast car

LATER THAT NIGHT, THE THREE friends were all home at the same time, eating pizza together and talking about everything and anything. y/n thought this would be a great time to bring up running away and leaving this all behind.

"have you guys ever thought of running away?" y/n spoke quickly before the pair in front of her were able to bring up a new topic.

both of their eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "what do you mean by running away?" finn asked, curious if they were all thinking the same thing.

"you know, running off, leaving this whole world in front of us behind. i'm tired of always getting mobbed by everyone and i know you guys are too! i mean, finn's got a fast car, we can go anywhere we wish." y/n responded, really hoping they would feel the same.

"i've thought of it as well, but where would we even go?" sadie asked, obviously wanting too but not planning it as much as finn or y/n had.

"anyplace is better," finn responded, turning towards sadie.

"i have a few details of a plan already. i don't know if any of you guys do too," y/n told them, both of them nodding their heads, signalling for her to tell them what she has so far.

"we should have enough money to get us through the rest of our lives, we just can't spend as luxuriously as we do right now. we've also all just finished all of our scheduled interviews and everything so we have nothing to really wait for here. i've only really thought of the money but i think that's good enough for now." y/n explained.

"i know where we could go." finn spoke, the two girls turning their heads towards him. "i mean, we won't have to drive to far. we don't even have to cross the border." finn said, thinking about where they could run off to.

"great! is it for sale?" y/n asked, excited that her plan might work out.

"i actually bought it a couple months ago..." finn trailed off. "i figured it be good to have for the future."

y/n thought back to the last time she went on a road trip with finn, which was when they went to the cottage. they hadn't been able to get away for so long because of being so busy lately.

she remembered how he drove. at one point he was speeding so fast it felt like y/n was drunk. it's surprising that they never got caught. at one point he had his arm wrapped around her shoulder, and she loved it. that was where she felt she belonged the most. in finns car, speeding down the roads, not knowing where they were going until they got there.

"ok we have to make a decision." sadie spoke, snapping y/n out of her thoughts.

"ok, we can leave tonight, or we can die this way." y/n spoke, not thinking very realistically.

"woah, woah, woah," finn stopped her quickly. "y/n it's midnight, i don't want to drive while i'm really tired. how about we pack up the car and everything tonight and leave tomorrow morning?" he suggested, both of the girls agreeing.

so, for a few hours they packed everything they could fit into finns car and hired a moving company to pick up everything they wanted to keep to bring to where they were moving.

they had the movers driving everything to their new place for the night while they spent their last night in y/n's apartment, sleeping on the floor, excited for the life ahead of them.

authors note!
guys there's only one
chapter left + an
epilogue i wanna cry.
i've been working on this
for so long and it's almost
over :')