chapter 11: bobcaygeon

FINN WOKE UP IN Y/N'S APARTMENT at around 9:00 in the morning. neither y/n, nor sadie had been awake yet and hadn't planned to be awake for another little while.

he left at about a quarter after nine. he was driving back into downtown to do some press for the movie. all he had was working on his mind. however, he was thinking of maybe quitting and leaving it all behind, once again.

he wasn't sure as to why this idea was so prominent in his mind, but he didn't mind the idea.

finn went and got all of his press done in a couple of hours and decided to go back to y/n's place to see if the two girls were awake yet so he could cook them breakfast.

on his way back, he thought of the time him and y/n had gone to the little cottage. he kept thinking of looking up at the stars and seeing all the constellations reveal themselves one star at a time.

once he got back to the apartment, he checked to see if they were awake yet, but they both weren't.

finn opened the blinds in the living area and watched as the dull sky got even more dull and grey. the sky was gloomy and the rain started to fall along with the clouds.

it was quite calming, if he did say so himself. he ended up falling asleep to the sound of the rain tapping against the windows.

while he slept, he dreamed of going to toronto with the girl. seeing 50's themed diners with their checkerboard floors and maybe even live bands preforming in front of the few people who still enjoyed seeing things like this.

the men standing in front of the microphone, singing their hearts out as their voices rang all throughout the restaurant.

he woke up at around mid-day. all he could think about during that riot of a dream was y/n. there was never a time where she wasn't on his mind.

so, he was at her house this morning, and all he could think about was enjoying the rest of his life with his best friend who was also his soulmate.

author speaks!
yikes sorry for the short
chapter, there wasn't much
i could go with while
writing this.

also, i would recommend
listening to the song. it's a
song i had on repeat all
throughout july and now it's
really nostalgic for me but i
enjoy it a lot and now i'm
recommending it to you guys :)