Chapter 1

Disclaimer:I don't own anything you recognise!

James Potter was currently pacing outside the hospital at St.Mungos.The reason was that his Lilyflower was giving birth."Do stop pacing,James.Now I see why Lily threw you out of the hospital room,"Sirius sighed.Lily had thrown James out of the hospital room as he was even more anxious than her and he was annoying her.Remus had gone in as he was much calmer than both Sirius and James.Remus stuck his head out."You can come in and see the twins now."Hearing this,James shoved past Remus and into the hospital room.There,he saw Lily looking tired but happy.There in her arms,she was holding their twins.One was a boy and the other was a girl."The first-born is the girl.I named her already.Her name is Azalea Lily Potter.You can name the other one."Gently taking the other bundle from Lily,he smiled down at him."Harry James Potter.I name him Harry James Potter."Harry Potter had a tuff of red hair and hazel eyes.Azalea Potter had a tuff of black hair and bright green eyes that shown like emeralds.James smiled at them."Hi there.I'm your daddy and this your mummy,"he said,gesturing to Lily and himself."Remus,would you like to be Harry's godfather?""And Sirius,would you Ike to be Azalea's godfather?"Lily added.The two men eagerly accepted.Then,the three men in the room(Peter couldn't come as his mother was sick)vowed that they would forever love and protect the twins to the best of their abilities.