Mother Mae-Eye

The team all lay on the floor, unaware of the attack that had taken place only moments before. None were in their right mind as they slowly came back to. A moment of clarity hit Robin as he sat up from where he lay on the kitchen floor.
"How did I?" But the thought quickly left his head as the mental orders from the last attack broke through not only his protection but that that Raven had over his mind as well, "Hey, I'm hungry."
"Me too," Raven chimed as she also stood up, an uncharacteristic grin on her face.
"Me three," BB added as he also stood.
"Make that four," Cy called over the top, scaring BB half to death.
"But, who is going to feed us?" Star asked as she moved over to join the group where Robin had originally awoken.
"Hello sweeties," They all looked up at the sound of a voice they didn't recognise, "Now that we've all had a nice nappy wappy what would my hungry little ones like to eat?"
The Titans didn't have a single thought of their own pass through the heads as they all chorused, "Pie!"
And just like that, five pies appeared on the kitchen counter and with their own personalised forks, the teens dug into the pie, "Thank you Mother Mae-Eye," and fell further under the spell of the witch.
"You're ever so welcome my children," The old woman said, her voice jovial as ever, "And remember, Mother loves you."

Robin was fixing up his hair in his room, one of the most important parts of his day if he did say so himself when the witch came in.  A moment of clarity came over Robin as he saw the reflection of the witch in the mirror but it went just as quick as he turned around to see Mother Mae-Eye stood there.
"Oh, Robin, you poor dear, you'll never tame that unruly hair without help from mother," He didn't fight her as she took a comb through his spikes and brought it down into a typical English Schoolboy look.
"I love you, Mother Mae-Eye," He said as he saw the work in the mirror.
He had just sat on his bed to send off his weekly report to Jason when the alarm started blaring and he ran to the main room. The Hive were hitting the local mall.
"Trouble," He said as the other teens arrived and then they made to exit only for Mother to be in the doorway.
"And just where do my sweeties think they're going?" Mother asked.
"On a mission, we have to protect the city," Robin replied.
"Goodness, no, too dangerous," Mother replied and pulled out a barrier to wedge in the door, "Mother does not approve. Besides, you don't really want to leave me do you?"
"But no-one's ever stopped us from going on missions before," Robin's tone had a little bit of confusion in it as a thought came slowly into his head only to be quickly wiped away again.
"Yeah," Beast Boy chimed in as he transfigured back from a bird into himself.
"We've saved the city hundreds of times," Cyborg said.
"And you were never-," Raven started but her head was fighting itself, "You were never-"
"Who want's pie?" Mother shouted out and suddenly Pie appeared above the teens, all of which consumed some apart from Starfire.
"No, our mission," Star fought as she stood back up and wiped the pie from her hair.
"Oh very well, you can all go outside and play, but only once mother say's you're ready," She said and led them all down to the garage, "Now, let's see. We'll need a woolly sweater in case Twinklestar gets chilly," And a green jumper made itself around Starfire, causing Beast Boy and Robin to giggle,  "A bunny suit so Beasty-Boo doesn't have to change into all those ugly animals," Beast Boy's laughter suddenly stopped as he found himself in a pink onsie but he didn't complain, "And, a pretty pretty dressy-poo for for mothers little Rae-Rae. Just because you're evil on the inside doesn't mean you can't look pretty on the outside."
You touch her or call her evil again I will end you.
"I'm already dressed for if it rains, Mother," Cyborg said as he showed off his new raincoat and hat that he'd put on.
"Yes dear, but did you remember to clean your room?" She asked as she moved away from Raven over to him and he stomped back off to clean his room.
"The signal sounded fifteen minutes ago, we need to get moving," Robin chimed in.
"What we need to do young man is get rid of all those dangerous toys," She said as she took all of his equipment off of him and made it vanish, "It's all fun and games until someone puts an eye out. There, now is everyone ready?"
"Yes Mother," They chorused and got into the car, Mother driving them to their destination.
But when they arrived it wasn't with the normal response. The Hive Five took one look at them all and burst into laughter.
"Love the ears."
"Nice hair."
"Who dressed you guys, your mother?"
"Play nice dears," Mother called from the car, "Mother will be back to pick you up in twenty minutes," And she drove off.
As soon as the doors closed Robin ruffled his hair back to normal almost on instinct, "Titan's go."
"Hive Five, Eat 'em alive," Jinx called and both teams moved into action.
Robin ended up fighting with The Beast, winning hand to hand but only just, he needed the edge to be truly victorious. He needed his gear.
He sent a kick to the Beast's chest which sent him flying back to an eye that was containing Starfire, he'd get to that bit later. But as he reached in his belt for his staff he ended up pulling out a milk bottle. He barley had time to chuck it to the side as he dodged a blow from The Beast and came back around with an uppercut, still moving back he dodged as the Beast slammed his hands down where Robin had flipped from moments before, reaching in his belt for a disc but pulling out a rattle this time. He ducked a fist as he tried for a Birdarang, this time getting a dummy. He punched it straight at the Beast and it ended in his mouth, causing enough distraction for him to empty various other toys from his belt.
"Look's like that belt's only good for one thing," Beast said as he grabbed Robin's head and bent him over, pulling his cape over his head and grabbing the back of his belt.
Robin was sure he didn't know true fear until this moment. Nor true pain it would turn out as Beast pulled up and then threw him across the room.
But he had to fight through it, that's what he did. What the Titan's did.
"Uh, do you think they'd let us call time out?" BB asked as they all grouped together.
"These children deserve more than a time out, they need a good sound spanking," Mother called as she appeared back in the mall and immediately took down the Hive Five without any issue.
"Run!" And just like that the Hive Five turned tails.
They all got back into the car and Mother drove them home after the loss.
"Mothers little Twinklestar is awfully quiet back there," Mother said as they drove over the water towards the tower, "Is everything hunky dory?"
"Yes, Mother, I am just pouty-wouty, because we were not victorious in battle," Star replied but she didn't seem as into the game as before, and luckily Mother didn't notice.
"Mother told you going out to play was dangerous little ones and look what happened," She burst out, "Those nasty children were meeny-poos and Mother had to come and save her babies."
"Yeah," Robin sighed, "We won't ever go on one of those stupid old missions again."
"You won't have to sweetie," Mother reassured him, "From now on, you'll all stay home with Mother forever. Now, who wants more pie?"
And the pies appeared in front of everyone again and Robin immediately dug into the goodness along with the others. Only Starfire did not consume the food.
"We love you Mother Mae-Eye," Everyone but Star chorused.
"I know sweeties, I know. Mother loves you too."