Chapter 16

Next morning I woke up beside Olivia. She was still asleep. I decided on doing as always, so I texted Niall.

E: good morning:)

N: good morning sleepyhead!

E: what are you talking about?

N: it's 11am at yours, it's usual around 9;)

E: oh, now you're keeping up on my sleeping schedule? No jk. Yeah, it got a little late last night.

N: what's that supposed to mean?

E: oh god, mr overprotective. We fell asleep 2am or something, while watching a movie.

N: I'm not overprotective

E: yeah let's just leave it there;)

N: I'm not!

E: sure, I'll call ya later. Goodnight to you!

N: thanks

I saw Olivia in the corner of my eye, rolling around. "Who are you texting, and why do you have that big of a smile on your face?" She asked.

"No one," I said looking at the clock. "Imma start packing my things, I have to do some work."

I couldn't really tell her that I wanted to be done with my work by the afternoon. Since Niall will wake up some time around then. But I tried my best to hide it.

"Oh, yeah. I have a guard later as well too." Olivia works at a supermarket in town. She wants to be a clothing designer, right now she's studying a lot so she works at the side. So she can earn more money.

"Cool." I stuffed my duvet in the bigger bag, and zipped both of them.

"Well I'll call ya sometime." I said as we reached the end of the stairs in the hallway.

"Yeah, see ya!" She said before closing the door while I drove away.

On the way home my stomach started to rumble. Dang it, we forgot breakfast. I was too excited to go home and work before calling Niall.

I decided on a quick breakfast at Macdonald's. I ordered a shake and a McMuffin. The muffin tasted like always, not the best. But it was enough to calm my stomach.

When I got home, the house was completely quiet. I walked in the empty kitchen to grab a drink, and walked upstairs to look in the twins rooms.

Josh were home but Oakley weren't. Apparently mom was at work and dad at a meeting.

I quickly did the days work and checked the time.

15pm

Niall will be up in an hour or so. Which means I have some time to shower and get cleaned up before he's awake.

Afterwards it was a few minutes over 16pm and Niall should've just woken up.

I decided on texting him first so I wouldn't wake him up, just in case.

E: good morning, are ya up?

He immediately answered.

N: yeah, just woke up. Wanna call? I wanna tell ya something:)

E: sure!

Just as I sent the message, he called on FaceTime.

"Hello," he said in his raspy morning voice. He looked so good too. And he could literally say 'I woke up like this' and you wouldn't believe him.