Chapter Twelve

I'm pregnant, and it's with your baby.
The phone falls from my trembling hands. What did I ever do to deserve this? I ask myself repeatedly.
I am so overwhelmed. I get off the bed, and pace back and forth. I bite my lip so hard I begin to leave indents. I need to go somewhere, anywhere. I need to get my mind off of everything before my head explodes. I send Liam a text hoping I can go to his house.
Hey Liam. Look I'm in a bad situation, and I really need you right now. Text me as soon as you can.
Each second feels like an eternity waiting for him to text back. I can't be a father, I'm too young! I only work part time, how will I provide for my child? What's going to happen with school? Questions run through my head until I hear my phone beep. I frantically pulled my phone out of my pocket. It is Liam.
You need me? Where were you when I needed you?! I have been texting you for weeks and haven't received one reply from you. We are supposed to be best friends, meaning were supposed to be there for each other. Not for me to be there for you, then you ignore me in my time of need. Bye John.
My heart shot through my chest. I just watched my life crumble within hours. I was distraught. I had to leave, I can not handle seeing anyone right now. I run out to my car, and drive to the nearest motel. I check into a room for the night. I throw my phone off to the side, ignoring anyone who may contact me, if anyone even bothers trying to anymore.
I plop onto the bed, and for the first time in years I start crying. Tears ran down my face, seeping into the pillow. I am in such a horrid situation, I had never wanted to end my life so badly. Horrible thoughts I never believed I would have crossed my mind. I lost my bestfriend, I am going to be a teenage father, I have no clue what is going to happen at home or between Ben and me.
The tears have exhausted me. I feel myself falling into sleep. My eyes are as puffy as a cloud, I can not even keep them open. What did I do to deserve to have this happened?
-----
A.N.
Thanks for reading, vote and follow!
So sorry how long it takes for me to update ):, but no matter what I will finish this book one day.
Also thats a picture of Ben. If you're curious about what anyone else looks like leave it in the comments.