Part 5

Alex and Samantha walked up to the door of the clothing shop and made their way inside, "so where should we look for clothing for you?" sam said, Alex started to blush from the shame he felt welling up inside of him, Alex had to go to the kid's section for clothes, most of the time they were still too wide for him, "Um. is, is it ok if I go look my self?" Alex questioned while looking down and holding his shoulder, "Yeah, don't worry, but you don't need to be ashamed of buying kids clothes" Sam reassured "ill just wait here" sam said, Alex simply nodded and meandered off in search of the kid's section for 8-10-year-olds, as he went to the section thankfully no one was there, now the only problem was to find clothes that weren't that didn't have a kiddie design on it, after around 5 minutes Alex came back to Sam Holding 1 t-shirt 1 pair of pants and 1 pack of the other essentials, Sam saw that he only got that much rolled her eyes and said "how are you going to survive on one pair? come on I will help" as sam proceeded to push Alex back towards the kid's section after Alex reluctantly gave sam his sizes she proceeded to get an entire stack of cloths that she thought looked good on him.

"that's too much, I can't have you spend that much money on me" Alex stated, "this isn't even one-tenth of the clothes I have, this is barely anything," Sam reassured with confidence, "But..." Alex tried to protest but Sam just walked away towards the counter with all of the clothing in her arm, Alex reluctantly followed, but deep down he was actually the happiest he has ever been in his life, just the fact alone that someone wanted to spend money on him was making his heart jump.

Sam put the pile of clothes on the counter, The woman smiled up at Sam and said "did you find everything alright?" with the slightest hint of 'I hate this job' in her voice, "yes" Sam answered, "are you buying these for your sibling?" asked the cashier, "no their for him" sam said, as the cashier looked down at Alex her deminer completely changed the second she realized he wasn't a kid, she just stared at him with a blank look, then looking back up at sam after finishing scanning everything, regaining the happy go lucky smile on her face, "that'll be $379.62" she said with slight disdain, as soon as Alex heard that number his face went pale, he had never spent that much money on anything for himself, let alone more than $10 on all the clothes he had, Sam just swiped her Debit card and grabbed the bag full of clothes, as Sam turned around she saw Alex stunned with his jaw wide open, with a small smirk on her face the bent down closed his mouth and taped his shoulder, Alex had no time to proses what just happened, when he finally came back to his senses they were already getting back in the car.

"Why... Why would you spend so much money, on me no less?" Alex questioned, "that wasn't a lot of money for clothes, especially there, most of the time when I go, one piece of clothing costs around $60" she stated with a play full tone. Alex needed to process everything that was happening to him or he might explode.                                                                                                                       after around 20 minutes of driving, sam turned into a road with only a couple of homes every house was one that only the rich could afford, she turned into a driveway with a gate in the front witch she opened with a keycard, past the gate the driveway went winding up towards a hilltop with a white modern house, complete with a massive pool and lots of windows, it was like Alex was dreaming.

Then he woke up. (JK) sorry for the short chapter I'm having sleep problems and cant come up with anything.