Part 1

Please read the description for information on this world

It was a chilly morning, not quite cold enough to see breath but enough to want a jacket, with a light breeze, which was expected to pick up later that afternoon.

Alex checked the time It was 7:54 am, and Alex was off to his first job, he needed to be in by 8, "crap, I'm going to be late" he mumbled as he began to sprint towards work not really looking where he was going, when out of nowhere he hit something solid, more like someone, he looked up dazed and saw a gigantic woman staring down directly at him with a look of concern on her face. "Are you alright? I didn't see you coming, that's my bad" she exclaimed holding her hand out for him to grab, he was amazed, people who normally bump into Unlucky's usually just leave or do it on purpose. He grabbed the massive hand which hoisted him up like he was nothing. "yes, sorry I should have been looking where I was going as well!" he said while craning his neck up to see her face but couldn't due to the sun in his eyes. Then he remembered "IM LATE!" he thought. "Sorry I need to head off. I'm going to be late for work!" Then he turned and left, never getting a good look at the behemoth in front of him. "she must have been at least 10 feet tall" he thought.

Right as it had turned 8:05 he clocked in, his first job is at a sports store called SportsGoods, they carry all things sports since Alex is so short he can't stock shelves, so the only job he could do was cash register, which he still needed a step ladder to get up to, it wasn't the worst job ever, so he was grateful to have one at all.

Whenever he works people tend to give him the stink eye and or nasty looks, but he didn't mind, it is a pretty common thing to happen he just needed to hold out till 3 then he would be out of there.

When he worked he didn't get many people at his register because there was a second register open so most people tended to avoid his, so most of the time he just stood there doing nothing. When it finally reached 3 he clocked out so fast he went plaid(space balls joke), he got out and started towards his 2nd job, thankfully he got out quickly because the wind had picked up drastically, he was having trouble standing straight up with the force of the gusts, as he continued to trudge along the wind was unrelenting, he came upon a 4-way intersection which usually took all the time the light gave him to walk across, these roads were made for people basically twice his size and so were the cars.

As the lights turned red he began trudging across the intersection as fast as he could, suddenly a particularly strong gust of wind basically plowed its way through him, causing him to lose his balance and fall backward, but he stopped falling suddenly, he turned around to see the same giantess he had met this morning, now that he got a good look at her face, time seemed to slow down, she was beautiful, her face, and her figure.

"Need some help?" she said loudly to be heard over the wind, all Alex could do was nod, she slowly helped him back to his feet, when he went to say thank you he was suddenly no longer on the ground, she had PICKED HIM UP like a princess out of nowhere, and carried him quickly to the other side of the intersection as if the wind was nothing to her, it almost felt like it moved around her.

Alex was stunned, shocked, and embarrassed, knowing full well that if she had not carried him he wouldn't have made it in time and would be in the middle of traffic.

She slowly put him down, looked at him, and said loudly "sorry for picking you up there, it looked like you were having some trouble". Alex just nodded and ran off (well slowly walked) as he turned around he saw that she had crossed the road back over to the other side and had turned, meaning that she only crossed to help him get across, Alex felt both thankful and useless.

"I couldn't even cross the road without having help. FUCK, why am I so pathetic" he thought. Sticking his head in his hands, as he blushed.

After a good 30 minutes he finally made it to his 2nd job, Billz Pizzeria, he worked under the table here so he didn't really have time to come in he just needed to come in before 8 pm, he came in checked in with the boss changed into his work uniform and went up to the register, which he also had to use a steep ladder for, normally people wouldn't put an Unlucky behind the register if there was only one but here we only got 4 or 5 people coming in per day to order, most people either order online or by phone, and most do delivery.

Alex stood there for a moment before looking around when he saw Chad, his one and only friend, someone he could count on.

"Hey, what's going on man! You seem out of it today" Chad said, chad was a 9'1 guy who was a pretty good looking man, "Nothing, I'm fine, just some stuff happened on my way to both jobs" Alex said with slight agitation, but it was not directed towards Chad, it was directed at his own words, "What happened?" Chad questioned, "I was on my way to my first job, and I was running late so I wasn't looking where I was going and bumped into this really tall girl, and I mean tall, like a foot taller than you!" Alex exclaimed "That's fucking huge," he said with criticism, "after I bumped into her I fell flat on my ass, then she offered me her hand, and apologized, so I took her hand and she just lifted me up like I was nothing", Alex said, "ok and?" Chad questioned, "okay, okay, then on my way here the wind was soo bad I had trouble keeping my footing, I wnt to cross at an intersection and a huge gust of wind pushed me down, but before I hit the ground I was caught but it was by the same girl," Alex said, "I think you've FALLEN for her, Budum chsss!", "SoO FunnY! Ass. But here is the strange part, she then proceeded to pick me up like a princess, then carry me across the intersection, and when I turned around after she put me down she had recrossed the road and turned?!" "so she picked you up like a princess, that's embarrassing, and she obviously saw you struggling so she helped, but I will admit the princess carry is pretty funny!". "Get back to work! I don't pay you guys to gossip" said the boss Bob (Lol) After around 2 hours had passed and Alex had been sweeping the floors in the back when the door's bell rang out.