Playful ➵Marlene Mckinnon

This one was requested by REGULUSLOVEBOT

This one was requested by REGULUSLOVEBOT. The gif- Hanna Marin! I love Pretty Little Liars! Anyone else? No one? Okay then ...I'll just go-

➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶➴ ➶

"Hey, Y/n, looking hot today." I turned back to see the familiar smile that gave me butterflies every time I saw it. Marlene Mckinnon's smile to be precise. She winked at me, tossing her blond hair to one side, before taking a seat next to me. 

"Not as hot as you, Mckinnon." I winked back.

She pouted. "Don't you think it's time you called me Marlene? You can call me darling either. Totally up to you." I suppressed the heat from rising to my face with much difficulty when she leaned into my ear, whispering," I prefer darling though."

I took a shaky breath before grinning and replying. "I'll stick with Marlene for now. Don't you think we should wait for a little before calling each other darling?"

"Yeah, you're right," she said, rising from her seat," We should wait until marriage. Or before. Not really fussed."

I shook my head, grinning and she added on," What do you think? Summer wedding or spring wedding?"

"..."

 "Yeah- you're right. What am I even asking? Winter wedding it is!"

"..."

 Bye, future wife!" She waved and left.

"Bye..." I smiled to myself and turned to meet my best friend, Lexi Worthswood's inquisitive gaze.

"What?" I asked her.

"What was that?"

"What was what?"

"There's so point in hiding it from me, N/n. You were both flirting."

"You know us, we've been flirting ever since the fifth year. It's just playful flirting."

"This time was different. You both like each other."

"No. I mean- she doesn't like me back anyways," I blurted out. A grimace formed on her face as I cursed myself in my head. Stupid mouth.

"I knew you liked Mar-"

"Shut up! Shut up. Don't scream it!"

"Alright fine. So... when will you tell her?"

"I don't know. I think she doesn't see me that way. It's just playful flirting."

"I don't know about that, N/n."

✃- - - - - - - - - - -

"N/n, who're you going to go to Hogsmeade with this Saturday?" asked Lexi.