Calili - Chapter 1

I'm updating.... Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... Are you happy, FRIENDS?!

Well, not a lot has happened, which is why I haven't updated. Unfortunately, I'm not like my friends, who can actually interact with their crushes. I pretend to hate mine, because I'M A FRICKIN' COWARD, YES I KNOW. Well, with thet out of the way, let's get to the action, alright?

_______

So, some of the others updated about the carnations. Well,m more or less, it was the same for me...

I walked up to Courtney, "OMIGOSHBALLZ, I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR CARNATIONS!!!!!!!!!' I screamed. She ended up giving me money, and I got in the long line for carnations. While waiting to get to the front of the line, I talked with my friends about how we were REALLY going to regret this later. I saw Ms. _____, Cole's homeroom teacher and blushed. Amazing that the mere thought of anything in relation to him could make me shy. I got up to the front and wrote on the slip of paper.

TO: Cole _________

From: Anonymous

I circled the A for good measure, and smiled at my sneaky handiwork. (A/N: That was also a hint for those of you who do not know who I am, A is the first letter of my name ;))

A job well done. Let's see him figure that out.

_______

And that was carnations. Onto the next encounter.

_______

I was in gym with ___ (Tema ship) Kelsey, (Kellip), and Courtney (Cyan). We were separated into different teams, and I breathed easy, knowing that Cole was on another team.

Now, 3 members from Red team, go to Green team, and Greens, defend the Reds! I saw Cole get up and walk over to my team, and I swear my heart stopped. Sure, dramatic, but that IS what it felt like.

He sat down and talked with his friends, and #Tema, elbowed me in the side, raising her eyebrows. I elbowed her harder, causing her to fall to the ground in mock agony, bringing Cole's attention to me. I looked him straight in the eyes, and brought on my 'I don't give a crap' look.

He smirked (OH NO HE DIDN'T) and said, 'I don't get why YOU, of all people, have to defend me.' I rolled my eyes, and said,' I don't know why you're IMPLYING that i'm defending you, I can defend whoever I want to.' But of course I just said that all in my head after I looked away.

_______

How amazing, more interactions.

_______

I ran around the track with #Tema, 2 laps in under 6 minutes. I saw Cole ahead, who was running much slower than he usually did, and had a strong urge to run past him and make fun of him. I looked behind me at #Tema, who was going SOOOOO SLOW.

'#Tema, hurry UP.' yelled back at her on our last lap. 'MY ANKLE HUUUURTTSSS!' She yelled back at me. We were now on the last straight, and as I ran past the end of the second curve, I saw Cole going to the water fountain. I asked #Tema to run with me, and she rolled her eyes. As we raced past Cole, I heard him shout, 'YOU'VE GOT TEN SECONDS, A______!' I ran faster and crossed the line with five seconds left.

Suck on them apples, Cole.

On our way back to the locker room, I saw Cole walking ahead of me, and decided to impress him with how much faster I was than Courtney. 'Hey Courtney, wanna race?' She saw him ahead of us and smiled at me. 'Why, do you wanna look cute in front of Cole?' I jumped up and down and said, 'Ready, Set, GOOOO!!!!' I ran past Cole, and felt his gaze on my back and heard his chuckle too. I ran past Courtney, ducked under a metal bar, and ran into the Lockers to get changed.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED.

_______

I'M UP TO DATE BAI SUCKERS.

~A______