Cyan- intro

Hi, my name is ____ and heres the story of my ship.

----------------------------

His name, Patience young ones. We met first day kindergarten and we had instantly became friends. It was kindergarten, so I dont remember all details, but Ive seen pictures. Light brown hair, that was all I thought was important when I was little, but now it's a lot more to it than that.

----------------------------

I started actually crushing on him in 1st grade, and it stuck through second. When I found out I was transering schools, I was devistated. I would leave my best friend, and especially Him I went to Yountville Elementary school when I met him, and I had just moved to Mt. George Elementary school.

---------------------------

Third grade, August 17, became one of the best moments that has ever happened to me. I walk through the room 5 door, and thats when I noticed HE was there, savng me a spot on the colorful rug. I couldn't believe it. I thought I was dreamng. But no. HE was actually there saving me a spot right next to him. It is like he knew I was leaving and wanted to be with me. AWWW! It was so cute.

--------------------------

Now, it is 7th grade at River Middle school, and I still like him
---------------------------
Thanks, this my my intro to our story my name is Courtney and please be sue to leave a comment if you like this book so far and please make sure to check out the other perspectives! My personal account is flamesofdaylight, Bye!

-Cyan