Calili - Intro

I walked into math, still a little nervous about our new groups. I really hope I'm with Katelyn I thought to myself, nervously ringing my hands together.

I realized I had zoned out, and snapped to when I heard Ms. Downham say my name and point the desk in front of her computer. I awkwardly walked to the table, and looked at my group. I was with no-one I knew, so I decided to stay quiet.

My shy side coming out, I stayed quiet and said my name when I was supposed to introduce myself. Then Cole said hello. I blushed, as he was the only one who said hello. Thank god i'm tan I thought to myself, ducking my head. As we got into our first assignment, Cole seemed to already be the leader in the group. He took charge, and automatically appointed himself as facilitator.

I immediately was angry that he dare think of himself high and mighty, and at the next chance I got, I told him another, more efficient way to do the problem.

"What do you mean, move that over there?" Cole said obviously frustrated. I rolled my eyes, thinking this would be one hell of a few weeks with him.

"It means exactly what it sounds like, ya butthole." I said.

I was also getting tired of him playing footsie with me under the table. He just splayed his legs wherever the hell he wanted!

"Oh yeah, you're SO smart, why don't you do it yourself.?" He challenged, leaning back in his chair.

And I failed miserably. He kept watching me with his gosh darned smirk, and me, being a frickin' weirdo, gave up. But he took up the slack for me, and worked off of what I had told him earlier.

"I still think my idea would've worked better." he mumbled.

And that was how i first met him.

_______

ONE MONTH LATER

I walked through the archway of my school, in my Washington D.C. sweatshirt, and ripped jeans. I kept my head down while I walked, listening to the chatter of other students while trying to pull my neckline up. And then I saw him. He had white wkin, stormy grey eyes, and platinum blonde hair. A sharp jawline that fell into a boyish look when he laughed, and his ever eager self chatting with his friends around him. All too late I realized I was just standing in the middle of the hallway, staring dreamily at him like an idiot. One of his friends looked at me and caught my eye, and I shifted my gaze to him and back again, making sure he wasn't looking. I looked back to his friend, who was staring at me, shocked. I pulled my hood over my head and walked away.

_______

So, this is the intro to the Calili ship, my name is _____, and his is Cole. I would appreciate a comment, like earlier stated in the description (that i wrote) if you have any questions for the whole group, contact us at this account, but if you have any questions for me specifically, post a message on my personal acc. SadeBlack. Enjoy everyone else's perspectives! ~_____