Beautiful with the scars... Album x Coconut

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Plot: Album is very self-conscious about her looks because of her scratches, but Coconut helps Album feel better about herself.

Narrator POV

Album sat behind a rock, trying to think about how she could get rid of the unpleasing scratches.

She felt terrible about her looks. Album had always wanted to look good, because she felt as though no one would like her if she wasn't pretty.

But what a lie she believed in...

Coconut had lately noticed that Album was being distant from the other contestants, and trying to cover up her scratches.

He really didn't care about the scratches. He thought they made Album look tough, which he found to be attractive.

Though Coconut wanted to help to distressed female.

As Album was covering her scratches, she was startled by Coconut, as he spoke up.

"Uh, hey..."

She jumped. "O-Oh, hi Coconut..."

The gray female turned away from the male in shame, feeling as though he would judge her deep down.

"Album, are you okay?" He asked.

It was strange for Coconut to treat anyone with kindness. He was known to be very rude and violent, although ever since the second challenge, he had a soft spot for her...

Album shook her head. "No. I-I just want to fix these scratches. I'm not supposed to look like this. And then, everytime Oodle tells us to do another challenge, I get scared that I will end up with more painful scratches...I just...I look so ugly with them..."

Coconut gave her a hug, being gentle to make sure she doesn't get another scratch.

"N-No Album. You don't. I-I think you are...Beautiful with the scars..." He assured the woman.

Album grinned, and kissed his cheek, causing him to blush. He kissed black, and the disc felt a moment of pure bliss and tranquility.

It felt nice for someone to love her, and even the way she looks...