Maybe I should tell her... Glowstick x Pitchfork

Requested by The_Offical_Joyce

High School AU

Plot: Glowstick has a crush on Pitchfork, but Pitchfork refuses to be with him.

Glowstick's POV

"Hey girl, are you are McDonald's meal? 'Cause I'm lovin' you~" I flirted with my crush, Pitchfork.

She punched my arm really hard. "Ouch!"

"Shut up! We are not dating!" Pitchfork yelled at me.

"We might be soon~" I suggested.

"Ugh!" She growled, and kicked me in the stomach.

I fell to the ground, definitely not liking her love kick. I know she likes me back~

"I will never like you, idiot! I'm uh, I'm a lesbian!" She lied. I knew she was lying. To the very least, Pitchfork is bisexual. I mean, I know I am 😉

"Really sweet cheeks? I'm not convinced. Prove it~" I teased.

She brought up fists and punched me. "Fine. Maybe I'm not a lesbian. Maybe I'm bi, but that doesn't mean I will ever like you!"

I held my hand against my cheek where she punched me. "Aw, c'mon hot stuff! At least walk to physics class with me~"

"Not like I have much of a choice..." Pitchy mumbled.

We both walked to physics class. I was assigned a seat behind her, and got a perfect view of my pretty little soon-to-be girlfriend~

Professor Oodle blabbed on and on about science. Normally, I would care, but I can't atop thinking about Pitchfork. She keeps talking about how much she doesn't like me, but I love her. I really do.

And you know what? Maybe I should tell her...

Maybe this way, she'll like me...

Timeskip 1 hour

We left the class, ready to go to lunch, until I tapped Pitchfork on the shoulder.

She turned around, enraged with me. "WHAT IS IT, IDIOT? DID YOU EVER CONSIDER THAT I WON'T FALL FOR A PLAYER LIKE YOU?!"

I was silent for a moment. Pitchfork thought I was a player? That my feelings for her aren't real?

"Pitchfork, I'm not playing. I love you...you mean the world to me, but I want you to know that I won't flirt with you anymore if you don't like it..." I promised her.

She gave me a calm, concerned look, and then kissed my cheek. "I'm not ready for a serious relationship just yet. How about a date first?"

I smiled. "That would be nice, babe."