Happy Birthday, Bone! Oodle x Bone (Platonic)

Requested by iiLesbianx

Plot: It's Bone's birthday, but the only person who shows up is Oodle, who helps Bone feel much better.

Narrator POV

Bone sat at the table. He had prepared his entire birthday party, and invited everyone. Today, he believed people would be kind, and celebrate his birthday.

The past few years, no one showed up to his party, but Bone was optimistic.

It had been hours since the party was supposed to start. Bone had everything ready. The cake, the music, even presents he gifted to himself. It was unfortunate that no one else cared.

"Maybe they didn't get the invitations..." Bone said aloud, trying to reason with the absence of his party guests.

He stood up, and searched for the contestants to remind them about his birthday.

And he noticed them relaxing in the empty space. This gave him the opportunity to speak up.

"Hey guys!" As soon as Bone spoke up, everyone groaned, and walked off.

Bone was confused, "But guys, it's my birthday!"

"Yeah, and no one cares, Bone!" Brick shouted.

And in that moment, Bone's heart was shattered. He broke down into a sobbing mess, the tears streaming down his cheeks.

The hated male stood up, and walked back to where his party was supposed to be. Bone planned on taking down everything, and spending his time alone. The same as every year...

He felt empty, knowing that no one liked him, or even cared to show up for his birthday party.

As he arrived at the scene, Bone gasped in surprise to see Oodle standing near the table, wearing a party hat.

"Happy Birthday, Bone!" He cheered.

Bone looked around. He noticed that Oodle gave the party more decorations to help the place become.more lively. Many presents from the demigod were next to the presents from Bone himself.

Oodle gave Bone a hug as he was stuck with utter surprise.

"O-Oodle...you showed up?" He asked, almost denying what he saw.

"Well, yeah!" Oodle exclaimed. "Sorry that I showed up a few hours late. I slept in longer than I meant..."

Bone held back tears of joy. "It's okay. Thank you for showing up. It means a lot to me..."

Oodle smiled, "Of course! You're an awesome guy!" He picked up a party favor. "Now let's party!"