FINALLY TIME TO SLEEP... OR NOT

The passionate kisses continued between the two band mates. J-Hope securely held Yoongi's waist as he kissed him eagerly. The tighter Hope held him, the more Yoongi let himself go. Soon, they were no longer standing; Yoongi's legs began to give out after a few more kisses.

Both members collapsed on the couch; still kissing each other fiercely. Yoongi was so caught up in the kiss, that he didn't notice J-Hope slowly creeping his hand underneath his T-shirt.
As Hope hovered over Yoongi, he lightly caressed his stomach; causing Yoongi to shiver from the direct contact on his skin.

"W-wait." Yoongi unintentionally moaned.

After hearing this J-Hope decided to slow down. Hope knew that Yoongi wasn't a teenager and knew what he was feeling but Hope also knew that Yoongi was still confused... To some extent. J-Hope was aroused, he wasn't afraid to hide it but Yoongi had never experienced such intense emotions in such a short amount of time.

Yoongi wasn't oblivious to Hope's actions, in fact he himself was aroused. But he was extremely inexperienced. Being in a famous group like BTS left little to no free time. They had no time to even think about relationships; much less be IN one. It was clear that Yoongi had no idea what he was doing... Very clear.

J-Hope continued caressing Yoongi's skin, whilst keeping eye contact with him. He'd stopped kissing him; placing one last kiss on his forehead. Breathing heavily he pulled Yoongi to him, placing his head on his lap. He continued to stroke Yoongi's hair; as he did before their make out session began.

" Are you hungry now hyung?" J-Hope asked while smirking.
"Yeah, I kinda am." Yoongi replied sheepishly.
"Well, how about I order us some food and you can pick something to watch?" J-Hope suggested.
"Whatever." Yoongi grumbled.
'Back to the old Yoongi already huh hyung?' J-Hope thought to himself.
As J-Hope got up from the couch, Yoongi's head plopped down. He stayed curled in a ball, unmoving, wanting badly to get the remote but too lazy to actually grab it. In the end, he gave up and let his thoughts consume him once again.
'We kissed... Again. No we MADE-OUT! It felt nice... ' Yoongi thought as he touched his lips.
'And now we're just acting like a normal couple... Where do we go from here?'
He was so zoned out that he hadn't even heard Hope come and sit next to him on the couch.
"Hyung?" Hope asked, making Yoongi jump up.
"Huh Hope-ah?"
"You've really gotta stop spacing out. I called you 3 times and you didn't respond." J-Hope scolded.
"Plus," he added,
"You need to listen when people are talking to you. You become way too zoned out and start to overthink hyung."
"Ya, I'm still YOUR hyung you know Hope-ah." Yoongi replied sarcastically
"Hyung, I'm just saying that you need to watch your surroundings. What if-"
"Where do we go from here?" Yoongi interrupted.
"Here? What do you mean here hyung?"

"Are we... A couple now or something... Or what? I mean we did just kiss... We had a full blown make-out session.." Yoongi chuckled nervously.

"Whatever you want to be hyung, as long as you're okay with it, then I am too." Hope assured.
"Sooo.... Are you saying we're a couple?"
"If that's what you truly want, then yes we are."
"That's.... What I want ... I guess" Yoongi responded sheepishly.
"Then we're a couple okay?"
"Okay"
"Okay"
"Okay?"
"Wait when will we tell the other's?" Yoongi asked worriedly.

"Again hyung, whenever you feel comfortable enough." J-Hope answered while looking at Yoongi warmly.

"Although they've probably figured it out already." J-Hope thought.

*Ding Dong*

"Oh, that must be the food. Be right back hyung!" J-Hope hollered as he got up to get the food.

Yoongi sat up and began to stretch. Since they were about to eat, he decided to grab some extra plates and silverware; just in case they needed some. But being the short person that he is, he wasn't able to grab the plates.

'Who put the plates all the way up here?' Yoongi mumbled while sighing.

Yoongi continuously jumped for the plates and was even tempted to just climb on top of the counter to grab them. Again, Yoongi didn't hear J-Hope behind him; causing him to jump when he felt a hand on his waist. When he looked up he saw J-Hope reaching over him to grab the plates. After grabbing the plates he pecked Yoongi lightly on the lips.

"You could've just asked for help ya know hyung." J-Hope said

Yoongi didn't even respond, he was too embarrassed that he had been kissed again. And the exhaustion was getting to him as well. He walked back to the living room to wait for Hope. J-Hope took the silverware from Yoongi and finished gathering anything they might need. He also grabbed cups for something to drink but was shocked when he entered the living room. As Hope entered the living room, he saw Yoongi sprawled on the couch; appearing to be asleep.

'And I just ordered all this food too. I was only gone for 10 seconds!' J-Hope chuckled to himself.
He walked over to Yoongi and placed a kiss on his head, getting ready to turn on a movie when the door burst open.
Yoongi jumped up immediately.
"Hyungs we're back!" Shouted Jungkook.

Yoongi didn't say anything, he was annoyed that his precious sleep was interrupted again.
Laughter began to fill the dorm as Jin, Jungkook, Tae, Jimin and Rm entered the dorm. J-Hope got up from the couch to greet everybody, laughing aloud at the stories everybody told about thier day out.
"Haha and then Namjoonie, broke every spoon he was given and we kept asking for more!" Jin exclaimed.
"Seriously hyung! We said we weren't gonna tell them that!" Namjoon whined.
" Ya, did you really break their spoons
Namjoon?" J-Hope asked.
"Yeah, but I don't know why they kept breaking!" He exclaimed.
"Oh riight! God of Destruction!" J-Hope laughed causing Namjoon to groan.
"Hey, what's wrong with Yoongi-hyung?" Tae asked.
Yoongi was sitting on the couch glaring at the blank TV screen mumbling to himself.
"I just wanted to sleep, that's all ... But no, I had to confess and kiss and whatever!" He whispered.
But in the end he couldn't help but smile. He overcame his worries and was able to speak up about how he felt. He'd forgotten that all of his bandmates did love him and care for him; they were the best people in the world to him. How could he forget?
"Food!" Tae and Jungkook yelled.
"Food? Aish you kids, didn't you just eat?!" Yoongi complained.
"Jungkook and Tae, let Yoongi-hyung eat. You guys literally just ate. Go play some video games or something." Namjoon scolded.
Tae's face twisted in horror at the mention of video games.
"Not again, Jungkook-ah!" He shouted desperately.
"Let's go hyung!" Jungkook remarked as he literally dragged Tae into his room with him.
Everyone began to laugh when Tae kept begging people to save him from Jungkook.
"So hyung, what did you guys do?" Jimin asked.
"Nothing really, we mostly slept. Right hyung?"
'No' Is what Yoongi wanted to say but instead he said,
"Yeah, just sleeping."