CONFESSIONS

"Normal? What is normal Hope?" Yoongi repeated calmly.

However he was anything but calm. He was the calm before the storm and J-Hope had no idea what was about to transpire.

"You know what's "NORMAL" Hope-ah?" Yoongi said as he used his fingers to create air quotes.
"Hyung I-"
"Normal is being able to have a conversation with someone without having to look away. Normal is sitting next to someone without worrying about if they can hear your heartbeat. Normal is being able go to sleep at night without any worries about if your changing. NORMAL,"

Yoongi was yelling at this point. He wasn't the type to cry and he hated when he did. But this time, he felt so confused. Thought after thought that he promised to keep to himself was slowly being brought out into the open.

As the tears slowly crept down his face, J-hope stood in shock.

Completely befuddled and pained that Yoongi was holding this all to himself. Hope was empathetic; your pain was his pain and he could definitely relate to how Yoongi felt. However, this time was different because Yoongi has never broken down like this before. He was crying and breaking down with every word he said. Each sentence felt like bullets being aimed straight at Hope's chest and each word cut deep like broken glass.

"Ca-calm down-"
"... Is about having the courage to speak about your issues with people you trust and care about! Normal is trusting yourself enough to speak up about how tired and angry you are of YOURSELF AND YOUR UNCERTAINTIES! NORMAL ISN'T CRYING ABOUT YOUR PROBLEMS AND HOPING AND WISHING THAT THE WAY YOU FEEL WILL GO AWAY! BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT WON'T! N-normal isn't liking one of your band mates." Yoongi cried as his voice cracked.

"Normal isn't LOVING one of your band mates so bad that it torments you everyday of every hour... That-that isn't normal... I'm not normal."
"Lo-loving ...?" 

Yoongi sat on the couch crying into his palms; ashamed of his confessions. He knew that Hope-ah would ridicule and belittle him. He was waiting for it because why in the world would he actually accept Yoongi? Now Yoongi knew his self-worth, Army helped him see that he is more than what he believes and he is grateful for thier continuous support. But this was different than that. He was telling his friend of 3 years going on 4 that he liked him...loved him. What could he expect other than hatred and rejection?
And what about the others how would they feel? Should he pack now and leave a note? Should he just tell BIGHIT that he was done with the group to avoid the disappointment and resentment? The longer Yoongi thought the harder he cried and the more ashamed he became.

Hope was genuinely surprised. Yoongi was in love with one of the members and never said a word? Hope knew that Yoongi was good at concealing his emotions but he never would have thought that he was this good. Who in the world did he have feelings for? Was it Jimin-ah? Maybe Namjoon, since they've been together more often. Jungkook? But he's a little too young for Yoongi... At least he hopes so. Taehyung? JIN? Wait... Was it him? That explains why Yoongs has been avoiding him. Why he couldn't make eye contact and stayed up all night. Why Yoongi blushed when he got too close. Or ran away when Hope would lightly touch him. It was all because of J-hope?

'Hyung, I'm so sorry that you held this back from us ... from me' J-hope thought to himself.

Rather than speaking, J-hope pulled Yoongi into a hug. Yoongi froze and stopped his bawling once Hope pulled him in. But as soon as Hope began to softly stroke his hair, his guard went down for once. He let Hope softly stroke all his worries away.

"Shh hyung, you're okay." Hope whispered to Yoongi.
"You're okay."