Sick

Amelia's POV

It's been a month since the wedding and I've started my empress duties and recently I feel more tired anastacius was getting worried but I always assure him that I'm fine.

Today I woke up feeling even more sick than usual and I puked a lot everyone was worried for me but I just shrugged it off and started my morning routine which is doing empress duties.

Authors POV

Unknown to her the news of the empress throwing up and getting sick has reached the one and only anastacius he's been worried sick about her for days but she kept on insisting that she was fine.

Now anastacius had enough he had sent a letter to the Francis estate and is planning on sending amelia there to rest.

As soon as he heard the news he went straight to amelias office and when he got there he burst threw the door which made amelia shocked "anastacius what are you doing here" amelia said "i should be asking you that i heard that you were throwing up a lot this morning" anastacius replied back.

Amelia stood there dumbfounded she didn't expect him to find out so early about this but she had to face him anyways. "amelia i'll be sending you too your parents estate for a little while you've been overworking and you need to rest" unexpectedly amelia gave up easily she knew this was the best choice right now and she really does need some rest from all this overwhelming work.

for the rest of the day amelia was sent back to her chambers to rest and the servants were busy packing up things since the empress will be departing tomorrow.

the next day • Amelia's Pov

Amelia finally arrived at her old estate it felt fresh for her it's been a while since she had a break. As soon as she arrived she was immediately greeted by her mother's hug it's been a while since she has seen her mother too she was too busy piled with paperwork's to even have the time to speak to her mother.

"Amelia you finally visited us we missed our little girl" her mother said "i'm sorry mom i've been busy but i'm here now" i said smiling at her

Mother and I decide to go out at the garden to drink some tea and just chat but all of a sudden i felt nauseous and felt like throwing up and the next thing i knew i woke up at a bed.

"hello is anyone there" i said my mom came out of nowhere and immediately hugged me "Amelia honey do you know why you've been sick lately?"

"no i just thought it's because i've been overworking" i replied "i have good new for you, YOURE WITH CHILD"

i just layed there looking at her trying to process what's happening "IM GONNA BE A MOTHER" i said happily

"yes yes dear you are i can't believe my little girl is finally having her own child" she said tearing up
"but before that you should take a rest it won't be good for the baby if you don't get enough rest" she said before leaving.

I went to sleep excited and thinking how i will break the news to Anastacius.

(a/n i'm back hi guys 😨)