Wedding day

Amelia's POV

It's finally the long awaited day the day I've been looking forward to for the past 10 years the day I will marry the man I love.

Its my wedding day I can't believe it time passes by so fast yesterday I was still crying because of this engagement but now I'm actually getting married.

Not to mention after this wedding I will officially be the empress of the empire.

Right now I'm in the dressing room getting ready for the wedding there are many maids helping me prepare because this is a very special occasion.

They had to wake me up early morning because of this because it takes hours and hours to get ready for the wedding.

It took me about 5 hours to get ready but at last I'm already done.

Her dress

Her crown

Her crown

 When I finished I looked at the maids and their mouths were wide open looking like they just saw an angel descended down the earth

Maids: y-your highness you're so beautiful we're so honoured to be the servants of the future empress

Amelia: thank you for your service for today you guys did a wonderful job

Maids: it's an honour your highness

After getting ready I made my way to where the wedding will take place my parent are already there and my father will be the one who will escort me to wedding since that's the tradition.

When I saw my parents they looked so sad well I can't blame them their only daughter is about to get married even though they were the one who arranged this marriage.

Amelia:greetings mother and father

Grand duchess: our baby has grown up she said wiping he tears

Grand duke: your hand my child the wedding is about to start

I placed my hand on his and walked towards the grand door I really can't believe I'm getting married it feels like I was just eight yesterday.

Announcer: now enters grand duke Francis and the future empress crown princess Amelia grace Francis

Me and father entered the room and I made sure to look elegant as the future mother of the obelian empire.

We walked towards anastacius who was wearing a formal attire and looked stunning as always when I got closer to him I placed my hands on his and made our way to the priest.

Time skip

(A/n I don't know how a wedding goes so I just did a time skip)

Priest: do you emperor anastacius de Alger obelia take Amelia grace Francis as your empress and the new mother of the empire.

Anastacius: I do

Priest:do you Amelia grace Francis take emperor anastacius de Alger obelia as your husband

Amelia: I do

Priest: you may now kiss the bride

Anastacius pulled me close to him and kissed me passionately I kissed back but felt embarrassed because everyone was watching use we all immediately pulled away and I was flustered.

Priest: I now announce the new rulers of the obelian empire

Everyone: blessings and glory to the new emperor and empress of the obelian empire they all clapped and cheered

Time skip

After the wedding ceremony there was a banquet and me and anastacius danced the first dance as it is traditional and sat on our thrones.

Everyone came to us to congratulate us and brought presents of course we were thankful but at the same time we know their just trying to make connections with us to raise their status.

Everything was going smoothly and the ball was peaceful.

Meanwhile at the other side of the ballroom a lady with brunette hair and green eyes was fuming with anger.

Penelope POV

Ughh I never though this day would come I thought they would never get married I did everything to stop this engagement but why.

Hah now that plan a failed I guess I have yo go with plan b I really didn't wanna go this far but I guess I really did need his help after all. Just you wait amelia you may be happy right now but that's just because I'm letting you we'll see who'll be the one smiling at the end.

Amelia's POV

Now that the banquet is done me anastacius went to our shared room where we'll sleeping in today since we're already married.

I got changed into my night dress and decided to go to the balcony and looked at the full moon while waiting for anastacius but I suddenly felt a pair of hands around my waist I turned back and it was anastacius.

Without warning he suddenly put his lips onto mine and led me to the bed and let's just say we were up all night.

____________________________________

(Hi everyone I'm sorry for not posting as much as before but I'm trying my best to update this more I've just been busy with school and I'm sorry for all the time skips I just want to get straight to the drama that's why also stan blackpink😝)