Normal days

Amelia's POV

It's been 4 years since our first kiss, anastacius has officially become the emperor a few months ago and I'm already 18 and had my coming of age already.

Me and anastacius decided to get married in a month from now I've been busy because of the wedding arrangements and empress lessons.

It's really tiring but I still manage I'm already almost done with the arrangements I just need to pick a dress so I have free time right now.

I'm on my way to Diana and lily right now since I haven't seen them in a while because the wedding arrangements.

Felix and lily are engaged and are going to marry in the future while Diana and Claude... it's a bit complicated because of his engagement with Penelope.

When I got there I was greeted by Lily's hug I hugged her back of course

Amelia:hi guys how's it been

Lily:boring since you because haven't spent That much time with us

Amelia: hahaha I promise I'll spend more time with you guys

Diana: how's the wedding arrangements

Amelia:exhausting but I'm glad it's almost done

We continued talking and decided to walk around the palace and there we saw Penelope

Amelia: oh my if it isn't lady Penelope

Penelope: ah g-greetings she said look embarrassed
And flustered regaining the memories from 2 years ago

2 years ago she tried to embarrass me again at a tea party hosted by me in my estate and she didn't even try to hide that she was trying to embarrass me.

fortunately she failed miserably and got sent home that almost got her position as a prince fiancé taken away but because of her prestigious background she didn't.

Instead she was kept in her estate and I haven't seen her ever since then.

Penelope:a-ah excuse me I have to go elsewhere

When she left I turned to lily and Diana they were trying so hard to keep their laughs but when she left they started laughing so much I did too because her facial expressions were funny.

Diana: pffttt h-her face ahahah I can't-

Amelia:I would pay just to see it again ahahah

After that we headed back to the table but we still couldn't get over her facial expressions and started laughing again.

It started getting dark so they headed back to their estates while I stayed in the palace because I have been staying here because of the wedding preparations.

The week before the wedding

It the week before the wedding and I'm so tired I've been sending invitations I've picked my dress but I needed to change the sizing since I've gotten skinnier.

I've been drowning with work I haven't seen any of my friends in almost a month and I've seen my parents like once.

Not to mention this wedding is giving me anxiety what if I'm not ready to be empress what if anastacius gets a concubine and leaves me.

All of a sudden I felt hands around my waist I turned and it was...

Amelia:anastacius? What are you doing here aren't you busy with emperor duties

Anastacius: I'm already done all of the paperwork's and I've done all your work so for the rest of the week our schedule is clear so let's spend a day together

My eyes widened and I hugged him, I've never been so happy my whole life I've been so stressed lately and this definitely fixes it.

When I finished hugging him we spent the whole day together having fun talking about our future and talking about our wedding

And for the whole week I've been spending my times with friend and family.

And before I knew it

It was already the wedding day.

____________________________________

(A/n This is kind of an extra because I didn't know what to post and Also this chapter is bad because I like couldn't think of what to write)