Family, Island, and Air Conditioner

We soon awoke to a small room, with birds singing, and the air conditioner on. I look over to see a pale Rani layed out on the couch, watching TV. I wake up and go get my shower, as I let my brown hazel hair fall. Rani soon tells me a good-morning and pulls on some of my short over-alls I had back on my farm.

We start out the door, as we meet with Scarlet staring back at us. I give her a short scowl and make sure she knows I have the AK 47 still in hand. Rani gives her a small stare of hate as we pass by, hoping not to be eaten alive by the fear of having her beside us. We soon got to the outdoors as I traveled along beside her. It seemed as if she was practicing her powers, of which I did not know. We looked over to the sides, glanced at each other, and saw a small black cat. Rani seemed to know it, and ran over to pick it up. I was surprised to see her talking to it. Then soon after, the little cat, forms into a small girl! Rani walks over to me and explains with her scarred face intact. "She's one of the native's/witches too, don't be afraid, she's my very own lost family. Maybe we can find the rest of my family too!

I looked at her with confusion. "I was made to get off this island, not find your family,"I said to her with sharp whispers. She looks back at me and presses her emerald blueberry eyes against mine. I sit there for a few seconds, then tell her, "Fine." But don't go wasting my time about it. We use your powers to keep us safe, my brains to keep up ALIVE, and both of our hopes to remember what we're after. Then, in the end we get off this ragged island. Deal? "Deal."