Whitch-a-what?

Whitch-a-what?

I tried and tried to keep climbing as she yells my name. I turn around slightly and look at her, and then start to yell out the small situation, "RANI THIS THING BELOW IS TRYING TO KILL ME!" I complete the sentence with a huge scream for help once again. She tells me to close my eyes and keep on climbing...but the a memory awaits when I close my eyes. And the feeling of the monster and the pit fade away and I say with a whisper in the wind, I'll fall.

The memory was simple..I was locked away in a small cage, beside the roaring waves. I closed my eyes. And right there and then, I was threw into the water CAGED. That's why I knew not to close my eyes. I use to have nightmares..then I learned to keep my eyes open until I gently fell asleep. But the landing on the island is a different story, when the real world gean to dabble in.

I hear her yelps and cries, and soon see a small sphere form in her hands. I question myself, "How did she do that, when did she not tell me?" The monster begins to make its way up further. With my short hazel hair flipping in every direction, I look and see Rani, airwalking over to the limp I was gently craddeled on. My mouth flies open, as a stern, but short sentence flies out of my mouth..."Oh my goodness" I gave at her in pure awe and beauty. I give her a look...a look of betrayel. How could she not tell me? Why was this suddenly coming into play? Then I tell her, the one thing that changed her life. "WHAT THE CRAP IS GOING ON RANI!!" I yell at her with feirce eyes. SHe replies reluctently,"I'll tell you later. Tell me later?! She grabs my arm and tells me to hang on. I slip on a branch and yell with fear racing through my veins, "I'm slipping!" She replies with the most sweetest voice I've heard in a while, "Were almost there." We soon make it to the ground I as look over to see Rani and Scarlet talking. Scarlet was clapping and walking...then says outloud, "So, what about all these, 'Powers' you suddenly have Rani?"