The Hobo With A Joke

The Hobo with a Joke

After the Scarlet incident, she began asking me, "Kristen, how do you know her?" I replied with the exprssion of a lost puppy, "I've...met her." I glanced at her while she looked at me for a second. Then I replied with a laughter,"I remember her for her scarletness!" Then, for a few seconds, we start laughing like we've been friends ALL along! For a minute there, I thought she was actually family, then the real world began to settle in as we stopped in a hault. Scarlet turns around quickly and yells "I'm just over here you two!!" I laugh inside me, as I see Rani trying to hold it all in. She finally turns into her regular expression and begins to get her stuff. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "Getting my things, like you said. "Oh yes!" I immediatly remember. I began to get all my things and put them on my back, and start to think, maybe a small joke would work out...

I began to hide behind a small bush as all my things fell. Rani must've heard it as she turned around and began to over-react. I finally took a deep breath and jumped out. With a loud "RAWR!" I was sure to scare her! She scolds me not to do it again and calls me a friend..I blushed a little, and said "I just wanted to see you...jump." I soon felt tired and went to sit in a small chair in the corner of the thing she calls home. I bring it close to her, turn it around, and sit quietly. She immideatlyv tells me that we should get going. I reply to her, "Wait, back to the crappy barf bucket I live in? Not likely, because I need a spare pair of clothes for tomorrow. Oh, and do you have a spare bed, because if you don't I can just sleep on the floor or anything." My face began to look at the floor in disgust, as I HOPED she had a spare, but NO, as a poor hobo native, I was dumb enough to think she DID.

I began to swing around in the chair as she began to warn me not to, Typical me kept doing it and soon collapased off the chair in full force. It turns out, I cracked it and yelped "OW!" She, once again, scolded me and finally said, "DO you want to know where the beds are, or not?" So the hobo DID have beds? I asked her, Well if you know where they are, can you take me to them? My head tilited in confusion. She replies to me in a ragged voice, "Thats what I was kinda saying..." "Oh" My head tilted even further. I yell at her excited, "Well, Let's GOO!!"  I grabed her arm and began to jump, happy as can be. Rani seemed to be holding something from me, as she was walking away. I really didn't know, but I wanted to find out.