Scarlet and the gun..

Scarlet and the Gun

She looked at me with shock and fear as I held out the gun to her fore-head, as I soon let the gun fall to the ground. I finally decided to let her be my forced family, hoping she would soon put trust in me, but at this moment? She seemed to hate me...Her face finally relived, I said in the sternest voice possible to grab the stuff and begin to explain to her about my small building, and tell her to meet me at the small village in 2 hours sharp. I shoo Rani away, as I begin the long journey across the island as I thought, there is no possilbe way for that girl to live here.

I soon started to truge across the island, when I heard loud sobs and tears coming from the place I just left. I started to run back as I saw Rani lying in the sand, crying. I call for her, hoping she was still alive. I grab her arm and yell her name..."RANI! RANI!" She asks with a small voice," Kristen, What are you doing?" as I begin to yelp...Scarlet...Scarlet.. Then moments later she begins to yell at one of my long lost friends, Scarlet Avery.

Scarlet use to be one of my best friends, but at the crash and the project ending, she ran away as well. I remember that day...I said aloud to everyone. They have no idea what I'm talking about as Rani begins to point at a tattered bear and keep yelling at scarlet. She finally hands Rani the small bear as she holds is close...as I keep thinking..."How could a girl like that, even have the feeling of love?" When all of a sudden, I hear a sharp voice whisper in the wind. Its Scarlet..And my free ride home.

She says in a whisper so quite...."Would you like to get off of this rugged island?" I begin to say with assurance, Oh my goodness, Ye- As Rani cuts my voice off. And its shocking what she says next. Rani says NO. That idiot girl said No!, I yell in my mind. She finishes her sentence and begins her "story" about how she's been here for 10 years and that she's survived. Her eyes stared into Scarlet's as I knew, she was doing something SO wrong messing with Scarlet. She soon left as Rani said with her small, but scattered voice, I'm not leaving, Kristen. I can't leave my home.