Chapter 17

Tori the oddly beautiful Linga

Ankol carried me quite a ways and we finally stopped in front of a giant bubble.

"How do we get inside," I asked curiously with a raised brow. Ankol pointed to the water and said we have to swim underneath to the entrance. Great, it's a beaver den, I think to myself as I gulp a big lung full of air and jump into the water and let Ankol guide me to the opening. We surfaced inside of a lovely home. Ankol guided me to the stairs and we walked up together. I stopped and my eyes widened at the most extraordinary looking creature I'd ever seen. He was only a couple inches taller than me with sinewy muscles, light blue skin with long wavy dark blue hair, big beautiful yellow, red ringed eyes and a cluster of large tentacles between his legs. He cocked his handsome face and smiled brightly at Ankol.

"Hey Linga, you might want to wear a robe," Ankol laughed and Linga spread his arms out to his side and asked whatever for. I giggled as my eyes continued to wander to his large tentacle covered package.

"My wife has been intimate with Phirah," Ankol stated simply and Linga laughed heartily.

"Oh dear, then you know what is hidden here," he purred waving his hand across his endowment.,"very well, I shall cover all this perfection." He flipped his blue hair and grabbed a silk robe and wrapped himself. He sat on a couch and waved for us to come join him. Ankol squeezed my hand and was smiling brightly.

"He's very eccentric and will welcome you with a deep kiss, so be prepared," he whispered softly and my eyes widened.

"Should I kiss him back," I questioned back and he nodded. Well okay then. I smiled excitedly, actually kinda looking forward to it. When we stood before Linga he stood and hugged Ankol. Ankol bent over so Linga could peck him on his cheek. He came and stood before me with an inquisitive smile on his face.

"Introduce me to this delicious female Ankol," he said softly, eyeing me curiously.

"This is my wife, Tori," he smiled proudly. Linga grinned and tipped my chin and placed his lips softly against mine and started kissing me so fucking erotically that my legs wobbled and he wrapped his arm around my waist to bring me closer. I kissed him passionately back and was lost in the moment as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pressed me against himself. We definitely were having a steamy moment. He broke away reluctantly and looked down at me and said extraordinary in a soft breathless voice. I touched my lips and exhaled softly. It was the best damn kiss I'd ever received. Ankol grabbed my hand and pulled me to his side and smiled uncomfortably at his uncle. We sat together on the couch and Linga looked shell shocked. He was talking to Ankol but his eyes kept going to me and I was breathing deeply reliving that damned kiss. His eyes were filled with a touch of confusion and longing and he continued to cross his legs and sometimes lean forward.

"Nephew, may I speak with your wife in private for just a tiny moment," he finally said. Ankol looked at me and smiled.

"If Tori wants to then it's alright with me," he says with a grin. I eyed him curiously and he nodded his head. I took Linga's offered hand and he pulled me gently towards his kitchen and turned to me. His brow furrowed and he chewed on his lip.

"Did we just have a moment out there," he asked me in utter confusion. I raised my brow and smiled. I shrugged my shoulders.

"It was definitely something," I replied softly and he eyed me curiously.

"If things ever fail with my nephew, please come back here to me, I don't believe in coincidences and what happened between us was simply divine, it touched my soul," he says sincerely and rubbed my chin between his slender blue fingers before he pecked my lips softly and sighed deeply.