Chapter 23

Tori my perfect alien

I loved the cloud feeling bed and I loved Linga. I stretched and yawned, rolling over to my blue fish man. He was sound asleep with a grin on his sexy face. I lifted the cover and saw his tentacles spread open. I grinned and scooted down to it and licked him. I wrapped my mouth around the bulbous head and licked as I lowered my mouth down his length. I heard him hiss and smiled. I continued moving my head and mouth hearing him cursing in his strange language. I felt him lifting the blanket and fell his fingers in my hair. He bucked his hips and I sucked firmly and felt his essence shoot down my throat and him moan deeply. I licked him clean and wiggled up his front.

"That was breathtaking," he said softly. I grinned and kissed his cheek. I laid against him and he hugged me.

"Sorry I ate your little fellas," I laughed and he chuckled and squeezed my ass cheek.

"Let's get up and marry ourselves," he laughed softly. I rolled off him and stood up and walked naked to the kitchen. I planned to live like I normally would. He walked in and eyed me happily.

"I believe I will enjoy our life very much," he grinned brightly, walking his nude self to make coffee. I laughed and shook my head. We stopped when we heard Phirah's voice coming from the living room. I ran back into the bedroom and wrapped Linga's robe around myself. I walked out to the living room and Phirah was in a tizzy about Baia, she was in labor and he didn't know what to do.

"Well leaving her alone is a big no no," I snapped at the idiot. I told him we'd come and I'd help. Having been with my sister when she had my nephew I figured it can't be that much different. I hurried and dressed quickly and Linga remained nude, he was covered by his tentacles anyway. Linga put his mouth over mine and jumped in the water beating Phirah back to the beach.

"Isn't it too soon," I asked curiously and both men said no. I guess Netorians have shorter birth gestations. Phirah led me up the stairs to Baia. I walked into her snapping hateful words at Phirah. I chuckled softly and sat down next to her. She lifted the blanket and I saw her tiny tentacles spread open wide and what I assumed was the top of the baby's head starting to crown. It was a pale blue and I smiled.

"It's crowning Baia, a few more pushes and it will be here," I said softly and she bared down. I saw eyelids and a small nose. I was getting excited and told her she was doing great. When the head was out with the shoulders I put my hands around it and told her to push. She did through tears and the little boy came out completely. I grabbed the blanket and wiped the mucus off his nose and mouth and tapped his little butt. He wailed loudly and I smiled happily.

"I need scissors or a knife and a plastic clip," I yelled. Phirah ran and quickly brought me the items looking down at his son. I told Phirah to cut the cord and he shook his head saying his hands were too shaky. I rolled my eyes and told him to get a blanket or a towel. I cut the cord and clipped it with the plastic clamp. He came in with a baby blanket and I wrapped the little bugger up and told Baia congratulations on her lovely son. Her eyes teared as she held him. I wiped my hands off on the blanket, it was ruined anyway.

"Thank you so much Tori," she cried softly and I patted her arm. Phirah walked in and I stood and told him congratulations. He looked at me and bent over to kiss my cheek, thanked me and went to Baia and his son. I wiped the tears from my eyes and went to Linga. He opened his arms and I fell into his embrace.

"Soon our child will be born," he grinned and kissed my cheek. He told me he'd apply his oil on me every night so my belly would stretch with ease. I rolled my eyes and thanked him.

"You rub oil on me every night already, goofball," I chuckled.

He laughed and pinched my butt.

"Let's get ourselves wed, love," he smiled and carried me to the water. We arrived back at our bubble and Linga brought out a glass document and explained where I needed to sign it. I asked him for a writing apparatus. He rolled his eyes and used his finger to sign his first and last name and printed his home planet. I looked at his last name but couldn't understand it. He pointed to the place I was to sign. I used my finger and I signed my entire name and wrote earth down as my home planet. His eyes brightened and he kissed me softly. He stood and sent it to the register officer of the federation. It sounded surprisingly official. He was smiling brightly and he was literally glowing.

"You seem abnormally happy," I mumbled softly and he nodded his head and lifted me into his arms.

"I'm happier than I've ever been and have everything I've ever wanted from this life," he beamed and rubbed his nose against mine.

"Should we go off planet and celebrate," he asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Why do that, there's pirates and other unsavory people in the universe," I chuckled at the look he was giving me. I sauntered up to him and ran my fingers up his chest.

"I kind of like frolicking naked in the water," I grinned and he hissed loudly. I pulled off my clothes and dived into the water with him quickly diving in after me determined to love me up thoroughly.

The End