Chapter 13

Tori lost with the Commander

We've been lost for around two weeks staying in the makeshift shelter. I've been eating insects, strange berries and anything else that seemed edible. Vazill's communications device lost its charge so we are stuck in the jungle for lord knows how long. It was nighttime once again, we both laid down and my back was against his front because he was always warm. I woke up with a hardness between my legs and glanced down seeing the commander's throbbing member resting on my inner thigh. I rolled my eyes at his early morning wood. I look up at him and he's sleeping soundly with a huge grin on his face. I can imagine what he's dreaming about as his hips slowly bucked. His bucking was making his length rub against my sensitive area, I pursed my lips as I was jolted with pleasure running up my spine. I chewed on my lip and wiggled myself over the tip and waited for him to buck up again. He did and it slid up into my wetness. I closed my eyes quickly as Vizall opened his. He moaned slightly as he pushed in further, filling my wanton chamber. I pushed down more pretending to do so in my sleep. He pulled out a little and pushed himself further in, moaning softly. Ok so we're going to fuck each other and pretend that it happened in our sleep. I rubbed my ass against him and he chuckled softly and plunged into me. I gasped and covered my mouth.

"I know that you're awake and it's too late for me to stop now," he sighed behind me and I nodded. He lifted my hips and started to move slowly in and out. I bit my bottom lip as he slowly stroked my pleasure.

"Holy shit Vazill, I moaned softly and he laughed. He continued his thrusting for what seemed like hours. He finally turned me around and looked at my face. He bent down and kissed me softly. He plunged into me again and I started kissing him passionately back. He tasted like ambrosia. He penetrated me deeply and when I orgasmed my eyes rolled back and an image of Phirah filled my mind. He climaxed from my fluttering walls and held me tightly. He nuzzled my neck and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you my dear," he mumbled softly and pecked my lips. His eyes were glowing brightly and he rolled to his back.

"Don't tell Ankol, he would be devastated," he said gravelly.

"I don't think we'll ever get out of this damn jungle for me to worry about it," I mumbled sadly and climbed up to my feet.

"I'm going to go wash myself," I tell him flatly. He nodded his head watching me leave. The morning sky was beautiful and clear. I walked down the path we had created that led to our water source. The small creek was flowing more and I walked into the current and sat down. The water flowed quickly around me and I laid back getting my hair wet. I heard a strange clicking sound and low buzzing and looked up at the sky and saw a huge looking insect. I covered my mouth and watched it fly over the top of me, its pinchers continued to make a clicking sound. I scrambled out of the water and ran back to the shelter. I was going to tell Vizall we needed to make weapons. He was sitting up and trying to start a fire, doing it completely wrong. I shook my head and nudged him over to try it.

"We need to make some weapons, spears or something, there's huge insects that fly around," I shuddered uncomfortably, rubbing the stick in my hand.

"The natives said the insects are harmless, it's the four legged beasts that we are to fear," he says casually and hands me some dry kindling. Smoke started to rise and soon fire. I laughed heartily and put small pieces of wood on it to make it larger. I watched the smoke curl into the sky.

"They might find us from the smoke," I grinned eyeing a disheartened Vizall.

"Let me braid your hair," he says irritatedly and I turned my back to him as his eight fingers did their work. I gathered more wood, grabbing a still green one to darken the smoke. Vizall watched me with a frown on his face. I stood in front of him and glared at him.