Chapter 20 - Quaestiones

When she finally managed to blink the white spots out of her vision and her wits slowly started to return to her, Hermione realized he wasn't kneeling in front of her anymore. No, he was in front of her now, towering over her with a hungry look in his eye and the evidence of her orgasm glistening on his face still. Draco licked his lips clean and the moan that escaped from the back of his throat caused her blush to return with a vengeance.

They just stood there for a moment, Hermione's legs still shaking with aftershocks and Draco's chest rising and falling as he breathed heavily. His erection was pushed firmly into her hip where their bodies were pressed together, when she wiggled her lower body slightly he groaned quietly, and his fingers tightened their grip on her waist.

Spurred on by a flash of her Gryffindor bravery and emboldened by the evidence of his desire for her; she reached up to wrap her arms around his neck and used the leverage to hoist both legs up onto his hips, quite literally climbing up the length of his body to crash their lips together. Draco's hands came down to under her thighs before sliding up under her skirt to squeeze her arse. She ground her hips down onto his again, causing him to moan into her open mouth.

"Draco, bed" she broke their kiss long enough to pant the two words, and then her lips were back on his, their tongues tangling together as he carried her into the closer of the two bedrooms -his- without even bothering to break apart to look where he was going. Once he had kicked the door open and she'd waved it shut with a flick of her hand, he dropped her onto his bed only to join her a moment after. Her hands immediately worked to pull up the hem of his t-shirt up and over his head, tossing it to the floor as he unbuttoned her blouse.

Once he'd successfully opened her shirt, he paused to stare down at her bra-clad chest, hands still holding the two sides of her shirt away from her body. His eyes roamed over her upper body for a minute before she squirmed uncomfortably under his intense stare. Seemingly snapping out of his reverie at her movement, Draco leant down and dragged his tongue from the centre of her cleavage up over the curve of her breast, just above the fabric of her bra. He repeated the action a second time, this time on the other side. Goosebumps erupted on her skin as the air of the room settled on her damp flesh.

When his mouth closed around one of her nipples through the thin material of her bra, Hermione lost all patience. Using her grip on his shoulders and the fact that her legs were already wrapped around his upper body, she rolled them both over until he was on his back and she was over him, straddling his waist. His hands gripped her thighs tight enough to leave bruises when she ground her hips down onto him, reveling in the feeling of his erection pressed up against her still-bare sex, Hermione leaned down to trace the lines of his chiseled chest with her mouth as she fumbled with the buckle on his trousers.

When she'd successfully unfastened both his belt and his slacks, she scooted her body farther down his, dragging her tongue down the contours of his abs as they flexed under the feeling of her hot breath. At some point he'd undone the clasp of her bra, and it was hanging down off of her shoulders, so she quickly slid it down her arms and tossed it away, along with her shirt.

Before she could pull off his trousers to join the rest of her clothes, Hermione found herself back on her back with Draco hovering over her. He'd kicked off his bottoms himself, and she could feel the weight of him pressing against her thigh as he kissed her hotly, he dragged her lip in between his teeth before he pulled away to look at her face.

"Granger I-" he started but she cut him off before he had the chance.

"Shut up and fuck me already, please."

"But what if-" she cut him off again.

"We've already established that I want you. I'm not some innocent little virgin who wants you to 'make love' to me. I want you to fuck me Draco." He just looked at her, his eyebrows furrowed in indecision. For someone so good at occlumency, he sure does have an expressive face she thought absently.