Chapter 3~

((May be slightly triggering, I think xD.))

I brought my head up and turned around. It was Sasuke. His face practically read 'concerned', they first emotion that I had ever saw.

My tear stained cheeks blushed as he saw me in this state. He rushed over to me and held me in a tight, warm embrace. I held onto him. The blush on my cheeks darkening, as did Sasuke's, I nuzzled my head into his chest and sniffled.

"I- I'm so sorry Naruto. For doing this to you..." He stuttered.

"It's okay... I'm used to it by now.

." I sniffled into his chest. I only then realised I wasn't wearing a hoodie. Or anything on my arms.

"N- Naru? What are these?" He said, extremly concerned. He was holding my arms out. The scars engulfed them. Barley a spot untouched. He began crying, floods of salty tears falling from his eyes. I hadn't self harmed in a while, all because I promised myself.

"This was my fault, wasn't it?" He sobbed. I began crying with him. I wrapped me arms around him again. Pulling us closer.

"Sasuke? Can I tell you something?" I sobbed into his shoulder.
What the frick are you saying? Stop! I mentally scoulded myself. He nodded nontheless.

"I love you." I addmitted. He hesitated before saying back,

"I- I love you too..."

"No you don't. You have a boyfriend. Why do you love me? A geek, a nerd, a clutz, a cutter?"

"I- I used Suigetsu for the popularity..." He looked down ashamed, "I love you because you're you Naru..."

I pulled his head up and pushed our lips together. I couldn't stop myself. I licked over his lips lightly, asking for entrance. He granted it. Our tongue's grinded against eachothers, moans escaping both our mouths, sending vibrations throughout our bodys. My hands were on Sasuke's cheeks and his arms were around my neck. Thoughts and un-answered questions fled my mind at this moment. So much we didn't notice the door open and the small crowd around us.

We broke the kiss for air and panted heavily. I brought my head up and saw the crowd.

Shikamaru, a bored look on his face.

Shino, couldn't tell.

Gaara, a happy look on his face. Probably happy for me.

And Sai, his smile showing on his face.

Sasuke and I blushed as we noticed them.

"We wont tell Suigetsu, or anyone.." Shikamaru said blandly, then going to the toilet. I nodded a thank you and left, Sasuke next to me.

We were now late for lessons, along with the people who had escaped from them. But who cares? All I care about now is my Sasuke.