Chapter 2~

Time skip~
Naru POV~

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag from the side of my chair. Running through the school and into the playground.

I didn't know where Gaara was, and I didn't want him to know. I sat in the corner of the concreate area that surrounded the school.

"Faggot! Dickhead! Loner! Nerd!" They all chanted and teased. Tears cloudedy eyes and I looked up to see the crowd of people around me; Neji, Kiba, Hidan, Suigetsu, and Sasuke. Wait,  Sasuke?

My eyes filled with hurt and pain as they all started to kick me. I was being tossed around, as if I was a ragdoll. As if I was nothing. I never told Gaara about this, I knew he'd worry. They all left and the whistle went. Maning it was time for classes again.

Everyone left, leaving me bruised and broken. I struggled to my feet and dragged them across the playground, towards the door of the school. I straightened myself up.

"Please may I go to the toilet?" I asked Mr. Hatake, as he was the one stood by the door.

"Yes Naruto, just don't be late to my lesson." I nodded and walked to the bathroom. Pushing the door open, I hung over the sink and cried. My tears fell from my saphire eyes and dripped into the bowl of the sink. I don't even kno how long I was in there.

The door to the boys bathroom opened quietly and I kept crying as I wasn't able to hear it.

"Naruto?"