Part Seventeen.

h.s.

I feel my body limp on an uncomfortable surface and I faintly hear two people talking. I try to get up but my body is too heavy. I start to open my eyes and the light blinds me making me grunt.
"Harry are you okay?" I hear Louis thick accent. "Harry." He calls me again this time shaking my arm. "Mate, c'mon this is not a good joke."
I try to say something but all I say is a very confusing mumble of a 'fuck off'.

"Now, now Harry don't be prick, I know you love me, don't say those nasty words to me." Louis said making me smirk. "What did he said?" Beth ask Louis. "Oh honey, you'll get used to his mumbling, he nastily said 'fuck off' but it's being a couple of years and nothing can break us." Louis said to Beth. I bet she made her tilt the head to one side not really understanding. "Shut up, Lou ." I finally said. "You see nothing bad. He's back to normal. Now I'll call his doctor so he could check him and write you all the important numbers in a list for you to have. Okay?" Louis asks her. Receiving an "Mhm." For an answer. I start to move trying to get up and instantly I get help from Beth. Finally, opening my yes I see that I'm still on my kitchen floor but covered with a sheet and one of my pillows was placed under my head. "Thanks." I say to Beth not really seeing her face because of how dizzy I'm starting to feel. "Take it easy, I don't want you fainting again." She says holding my head on both of her hands. I look at her and I see her still all covered in paint. "Your scalp." I say moving my hand towards her hair. Making the both of us smile. "By this time I probably have a new color on my scalp, like you said, but so will you." She said looking at my hair and softly touching the curl ends that are close to her hands who are leaving my head.

"The doctor is on his way, and I also took the liberty to order take out from Harry's favorite Chinese place." Louis said walking back to the kitchen. "Thank you Louis." Beth says getting up and looking at him. He nods assertively smiling once he sees me sitting up. "Look who's up!" Louis squeals making me flinch. "C'mon mate lets get you in the shower." Louis said walking towards me and then helping me up. Once I'm up and balanced with help of him and some kitchen counters I scuff a laugh. "Why are you laughing Styles?" Louis asks sassily. "You're 23, when are you going to grow?" I say jokingly. "Fuck you!" Louis said helping me walk to my room.

Once there he takes me to my bathroom and tells me to get undressed as he turns on the warm water and commands me to hit the shower. As I step in the shower he says "I'll leave your door open shout if anything happens. I'm going to get you some clothing." I nod and close the curtain. Feeling the warm water hitting my body. My mind races from two days ago back and forth with moments shared with Beth yesterday and today and back to Lucas and my mum and the fans and paparazzi. I take the bottle of shampoo and start to take off the paint as I remember the paint war we had, which changed what we had planned for the decoration of Beth's room; and thinking about paint I start to worry about where Beth is going to sleep, her room must be filled with the fumes from the paint, she cannot sleep in her room, not like that. Once I finish with my hair I start with the body taking off the different splashes and strokes. We had fun, no doubt. I start to feel faintly again. I try to call Louis but I can't pronounce a single word and all I'm left to do is to whistle. In less than a second he was opening the curtain. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" I start to feel a lot of pain in my head and I place a hand in the wall in front of me trying to gain balance as a hold my head with the other. "Hurts?" Louis ask. I breathe in and out trying to make the paint go away but it doesn't help. "C'mon lets get you clean up and dry you." Louis says helping me finish getting all the paint off and turning off the water and helped me with the drying.

Once dried and clothed Louis took a chair to the middle of my room and brought the blowdryer and randomly dried my uneven hair. "I think the doctor is getting here, he doesn't live that far." "Thank you." I softly said. "No need to thank me, all I did was call you to see if you needed anything and Elizabeth answered all worried. I only told her what to do and then I got here. I will never let anything happen to you, since everything bad happened to us." I look to the floor feeling a pang on my chest. After some minutes of silence the blower went off and he stepped in front of me "All done, you look like a ball of fluff." He says with a smirk on his lips. He touched my hair and the kissed my fore head making me remember every little reason I fell in love with my best friend. I closed my eyes feeling his lips leave my skin and leave a tingling sensation. Followed by the softest kiss I've ever received on my lips, and wasn't strong enough to kiss him back. "Regardless of what happened with us, you're my best friend and I would give everything for you well being." My eyes started to water and my breath to unsteady, "Now, now Styles calm down; you know I can't see you cry." Louis said pinching my nose.

Louis put the blowdryer back to where it belonged and we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it, I think I heard Beth turn on the shower when I went to your closet." with that said Louis walked out of the room leaving me alone and full of emotions. I know we were impossible and so did he but sometimes you can't fight what the heart wants. It truly hurts to know that he still feels something for me, I was the one who couldn't hide my feelings towards someone and he was the cold one and somewhere in between that changed. I turned cold and he got weaker.

There's nothing we could do now, he is engaged to a beard and I'm renting a girlfriend to write lyrics to fans who have no idea what's going on in our lives. "Hello Harry, I've been phoned because you fainted." The doctor said as he walked through the door followed by Louis and wet haired Beth.