caught

I lay down next to Tyler and he lays down wrapping his arm around me. we fall asleep.

The next day I wake up and Tyler is gone.

Tyler's P.o.v.

I wake up next to Rachael and I look at the time, 12:38. I get up carefully makeing sure not to wake her up.

'what was I thinking!'I think to myself

'I can't be with her the council will take my levels and they will probably whip or kill me' I think to myself. I take a piece of paper and a pen and write down "sorry I had to leave. my roommate Nick was freaking out and I had to go. seeya later" I place it on the dresser than rip it up because its a lie and I can't stand to lie, especially to her.

I walk out and into the hall being careful so I'm not seen.

"what are you doing comeing from that end of the school so late?" I hear a mans voice behind me.

I turn"I was working on a project" I lie.

"why so late and what classroom?"

"we were behind and L.A. 239"

"there are no projects in that class. I'm in that class with you"

"look I don't want any trouble I'm just going to my dorm."

"my father is 1st councilmen. I know you were seeing that Rachael girl,the dragon. I will report you."

"dude please, what do you want?"

"I want you to get knocked down so I can raise to 8. your mom wont let me upgrade."

"ill tell my mom to upgrade you if you keep your mouth shut."

"nah ill earn it once your gone." he smiles

I push him up against the wall

"I am not afraid to end your life right here and now. Keep your mouth shut or I will make sure you are down graded by me or Rachael."

"Teacher!" his voice yells out echoing down the hall. I back off of the boy.

"on your knees, hands up 8"

I do as told and wait.

"I am 1st councilmen, your comeing with me to await punishment. Trevor come on."

he puts my hands down behind my back handcuffing me. I'm pulled down the hall to the office.

I'm seated and handcuffed to the chair.Trevor sits in the seat next to me.

"why were you out late?"he asks me

"I was working on a project for L.A. class 239"

"that's impossible dad, there are no projects for that class. He was visiting that new girl Rachael, the dragon."

"I'm the one who personally raked my fangs down her back. I was not there for that girl."I lie

"why do you lie? I can see it in your eyes 8"

"I love her councilmen."

"I thought so."

"don't punish her she did not do anything. I was the one who came into her dorm."

"I trust you on that. You will stay here while me and the council decide your punishment."

Rachael's p.o.v.

He left. I get up heading to his dorm I knock.it opens David standing there

"what do you want newb?"

"I wanted to see if Tyler was here"

"no he didnt come back last night."

"oh...bye" I walk away.

what could of happened to him...