2nd training

"what happened?" Ashley asks

"Tyler,he wants to leave... he said if he didn't hurt me he would drop 2 levels."

"well Mrs.steelia will put you 2 together from what he didn't do"

"what he didn't do?"

"he took it easy on you, he didn't hurt you like he would me or anyone else. She's his mother."

"what!?"

"he told me . no one knows but me. she treats him no different from any of the other shifters."

"oh..."

"that means the more necessary for training because she will take a level from him if he doesn't give it his all."

"well lets go then"I say affraid that Tyler might actually hurt me.

we walk down to the gym. Ashley tells me to shift showing me stance moves.

"when he comes at you slide to the side and use your tail to fling him further to the wall."

I shift back to normal.

"but wont he lose levels?"

"no in the end let him win let him scratch you or something but don't be afraid to hurt him too."

" Will Tyler always be my partner?"

"probably because Mrs.steelia wants to push him. you are strong."

she pauses "you should let him win until your level 3 then he wont lose levels if you win."

"thanks for the advice"

"no problem. lets move on to snow"

soon trainings over and I head to my dorm to sleep. Tyler's gonna have a surprise again.