winning

Rachael's p.o.v.

I wake up in a hospital like bed. I see Ally, Ashley, and Tyler sitting around me.

"where am I?"I ask confused

"I was training I black out and now I'm here?"

"Mason went too far and poisened you I took you here and they are takeing the bad blood out of you." he says

"so you don't remember anything? in-between the black out?"

"no" I pause thinking "what did you do to me?"

"nothing I just... we were talking that's all"

"I'm gonna make you tell me later"

"what happened to Mason? where is he?"

"umm... he's next to you in the other hospital bed"

I look over seeing him still asleep and bite marks all around his neck chest and arms and his arm bent at a wrong angle as well as his chest.

"whoah... what happened?"

"I attacked him" I look over at him with wide eyes.

a nurse comes in

"hey 8" she says and takes the needles out of my arm.

"Rachael your ready to leave just be careful about shifting."I nod getting up.

"here's some clothes for you" ally hands me a shirt and pants.

"thanks" I go into the bathroom throwing off my blood stained old clothes. I look at myself in the mirror observing the two lines Tyler gave me covered up by scratches and a small hole where I was stung scratches cover my arms and a few on my face and legs. I shift with my ring on and the cuts look even worse. I turn back getting dressed.

I walk out of the bathroom.

"well lets go."I say to the three of them. they stand up starring me down.

"stop starring I know I'm hurt but really... stop" I say

"we are just really worried..." Ashley says.I nod looking at them. then down at Mason who is sitting there awake.

"I'm very sorry" he says to me

"I'm fine now,I hope you get better"

I say

"I'm sorry" Tyler says to Mason

"ill get you back Tyler, watch your back" Mason laughs as we walk out

they walk me to my dorm.

"well ill see you guys later." Ashley says walking off.

ally walks in leavening me and Tyler

"tell me what we were talking about"

I demand

"well you passed out and I attacked Mason...I carried you out. Then you woke up. we talked and you passed out again."

"that's the whole story tell me what I said."

"you asked if I loved you."

"what did you say?"

"I didn't know and I was afraid of hurting you and breaking your heart"

"lets go inside so we can talk."

"okay" we walk in and in to my bedroom and we sit on the bed.

"you are special, the school went out in search of you not any of the others. The school is keeping a close eye on you. your strong and they want you to train. no distractions."

"so I'm not allowed to date?"

"nope" he looked at me frowning.

"well screw them" I scoot closer to him and he leans down kissing me. Ally walks in and I pull away.

"woah... sorry..." she shuts the door

"no ally what do you need?"

"I was gonna see if you came in or went to his dorm...you were here..."

"yah..."

"I'm gonna go..."I nod

"awkward"he says when she leaves.I laugh.

"So I have a question."

"what is it?"

"do I win now?"he smirkes at me

"hmm guess you do"