🦋10

Y/n's pov

The fuck is happening. Yes I'm cursing. Okay! I'm in the medical shop. Why?... Haha buying a FUCKING PREGNANCY TEST... For my irresponsible BEST FRIEND. yes you got it right, this bastard and my fucking big brother had SEX and without protection. How can they be so careless. Thank Goodness mi-su turned 18, seven months ago. Atleast she is an adult. And my brother he is currently in New York and he does not know what the fuck he did.

Someone's calling. Oh it's my boyfriend. Hehe. I'm smiling like crazy.
" Hey baby!"
" Hi koo."
"Where are you? Are you free? Will I come?"
" I'm sorry baby but I'm with my bestfriend."
" Nevermind princess. But are you both at park?"
" Um actually I'm at a medical shop."
" WHAT!!! What happened are you okay! I'm coming give me the location".
I can see he is worried. Aww how sweet.
"  baby relax.. I'm fine. Just buying a pregnancy test for my best friend."
" What!?." Then he started laughing hard.
" Ya you should not laugh you know she is scared as hell."
"Sorry baby can't help. But do your brother knows this!?"
" We are not sure she's pregnant or not. Let's see."
" All the best princess. Anyways I'll hang up now. I love you."
" I love you too. Take care."
" Sure bye!."

After 10 mins

"Ya mi-su ahh stop getting scared."
" How can I not. If I get pregnant my parents are gonna kill me. I'm just 18. And I don't even know if hun-ji wants a baby with me or not."
" You should have thought this before doing the sin. And ofcourse oppa will want to have a baby with you. He loves you after all, now go to the washroom and cheak, just breath in and out everything will be ok."

Mi-su's pov

And.....the.... Test.... Is.... Positive.....
What should I be!? Happy!? Sad!? Worried!? I don't know.
I came out of the washroom. I saw y/n waiting.
" What is it positive!?"
" Y-yes."
" So we should call oppa!."
" N-no I'm scared if he leaves me."
I said and hung my head low.
" Ahh mi-su shut up. We need to say oppa after all he is the baby's father."
" But.."
" No buts you're calling him that's it. You should rest now. I'm heading home. If you need any help call me."
" Okay."
She kissed my forehead and showed me her warmed smile and squeezed my hand. She always warms me up even when the world's falling. Well that's what a best friend does. I smiled too.

Jungkook's pov

Ok so I killed more than 30 people today because they were planning to kill me. Huh! They think I'm easy to get. But they don't know who they have come against. Who ever conspires against me always regrets.
And I really need to get a hold of this kris guy To be honest he is really powerful I should not look low at him.
I'm not feeling good. And I know how to cure this . I just need my girlfriend. The thought of her makes me smile. Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. Okay I should stop now. Hehe. I'm coming princess. I'm in front of my princess's apartment. Oh there is she. Coming. Looking like a angel as always. I'm so lucky to have her as mine.
" Boo."
" Ahhhhhhh." She screamed.
" It's me princess. Sorry to scare you."
" Ahh koo you.. you, you are so bad. I hate you."
" I love you too princess." I said and hugged her and she hugged be back tight. She fits perfectly at my arms.
" Let's get in it's getting late."
" Oh you want me to stay tonight!."
" Huh no no I mean..." I cut her by kissing her forehead. She looked so shocked but happy. Well we did not have our first kiss yet. I want it to be as perfect as our first date.
" Come on princess I know ji-hun is staying out with his friends for few days and I'm going to accompany you even if you like it or not." I said and we entered her house.

We went to her room. This is my first time going to her and it was so amazing and cute. I really loved it.

"Wow you got the best bedroom."
"I know hehe,koo can you go out for now."
" Why!?."
" Ah I'll change actually."
I smirked and went close to her she went backwards. Then I pined her to the wall with my both hands against the wall and she's in between.
" Wh- what are y-you doing?."
" Whay are stamaring babygirl? Do I make you nervous?"
Ok she is a big tomato now.
" Wh- what no."
I started to bite her earlobes softly earning a soft moan from her.
" K-koo."
" Shh just enjoy the moment baby."
I went to her lips and stopped then I looked at her eye then her lips. I cannot control I'm becoming horny now, so I smashed my lips on her.
Ahhh so soft and tasty. Our first kiss. I smiled while kissing her. She immediately responded. The kiss was full of love and passion. We broke the kiss due to lack of oxygen. Oh how perfect was the kiss. Her lips were so good it feels so nice against mine. Now I cannot live without not kissing her once at a day. Our forehead were touched, this moment is so right I don't want it to end. We looked at each other's eye and then she smiled that makes my heart go boom boom.
"I love you y/n. More than anything in this world."
" Thank you for loving me kook and I love you more."

And we cuddled all night and we didn't knew when we feel asleep on each other's embrace.

??'s pov

" Sorry boss we can't get her today. Her boyfriend is with her."
" Don't you dare call that jerk her boyfriend. She is mine only mine. Do you get it you motherfuker." I yelled.
" S- sorry boss."
" I want her tomorrow at any cost if not you are so dead. Now leave."
He bowed and went away."
" Finally I found you baby after so many years of searching. But, but you did not wait for me I see. No worries I'll make you remember me." I smirked.

Kai's pov

Ahh. It's getting hard for me. I try to avoid y/n but I can't. Whenever she smiles I fall in love with her again and again. But I need to move on. So I'm leaving Seoul and going to abroad for higher studies and to forget her. Tomorrow is my fight and I'll miss you y/n. Stay happy and safe. I hope you find someone who you love. I'm broken but what can I do. So to relieve my stress I'm drinking and I'm so drunk now. I'm crying I'm smiling I feel so messed up. Then a lady came and sat on my lap.
" Hey handsome, stressed out? Let me help relieve your stress." She said seductively in my ear.
" Get lost. "  I yelled. She flinched and left.  And here again I'm drinking.
" I hope you loved me back y/n. I really love you. Please."