🦋4

Y/n's pov
Ya ya finally we are in the amusement park. Me and ji-hun are having lot of fun. The waster ride was the best. Ji-hun was hungry and we both went to the food court of the park.

"What do wanna eat ji-hunah!?."
"I wanna eat sushi."
"Okayyy let's eat sushi the, let's go."
"Let's go."

Jungkook's pov
I and recently in the amusement park because some of the fucking drug dealers were late to give me my money. Well I had to kill one and others are being tortured to death now. And this is me I love to tourture people to death, when they beg me to leave them with their messy state I love to tourture them more, that's my nature which made me the most fierce mafia leader in South korea with most powers. I love my powers and how people are scared of me.
I was walking to the food court to have something because I skipped my breakfast due to these fucking drug dealers and I'm also late to see my princess. I was sitting in the chair and ordered the most expensive dishes. Well I'm billionaire I can have anything I want. My food came and I started to eat. But this freaking weather, ughh I'm sure it's gonna have rain. And yes fortunately I finished my food but unfortunately rain started and I started running to find a shelter. I found one and there were many people over there.
I saw a familiar figure with a baby with her.
Y/n yes it is y/n and the baby who is it? Yes it can be his brother.

I saw all the boys drooling at her, well who will not when her white shirt was totally wet and her black velvet bra was visible. I hate it when someone sees what's mine. I went to her and handed my jacket to her. Well this was my first communication with her. She turned her head with her smile. Trust me this feeling, I cannot explain my heart was beating so fast and I was having butterflies in my stomach, I wanna scream I don't know why but I want to. She looked like a Goddess I was lost in her eyes which showed me universe.
"Can I help you." She asked me with her honey voice.
" I um you no I." The fuck I never stammered but I was so nervous.
" Hehe what is it."
"I um I mean you should take my jacket everyone is looking."
She furrowed her eyebrows and looked around and saw everyone is looking.
"Why!? Is everyone looking!?."
Oh my God how will I say her chest is seen.
" Um I guess you should look down."
She looked down and then her face was red like a tomato.
"Um thank you mr bunny."
"Mr. Bunny!?"
"Uh you look like one." She smiled again I bet I'm going to have a heart attack of she smiles again at me like that. It is still beating so loudly I bet she can hear it for sure.
I gave her my jacket and our hands touched. Again this feeling, her skin was soft like cotton and that touch it is making me go crazy I want to touch each and every part of her body. And when she called me bunny my heart skipped a beat for sure. Oh what are you doing to me y/n . I swear if I'm here any more minute looking at her my heart will burst out.
Suddenly a baby voice intruped us I looked down at her side and saw the kid yawning.
"Baby are you sleepy." She said and picked him up and kissed it's cheek. I wish it was me who she kissed.
The baby nodded and easily felt asleep. I was looking at both of them and the rain stopped. Everyone went out leaving us alone.
Fuck fuck fuck I was feeling so different. She looked at me and and gave me my jacket.
" But you are still wet, you can give me later."
"I don't think we'll meet agin or not bunny."
We have to meet again princess  I'll make you my destiny. She called me bunny again I was internally screaming like a kid who just got a chocolate ice cream.
"We'll meet again princess don't worry." I smiled and went out.

Y/n's pov
Wait what was that why was my heart  beating so fast when he called me princess. We'll meet again? I wish we could meet again. I unknowingly smiled.