🦋2

It was kai, the heartthrob of the school who punched jimin hard.
"What the fuck do you think you are doing." Said jimin .
And kai started to punch him more and many came to stop him cause he was bleeding so much.
I could not take it anymore so I went there I could hear mi su whisper yelling me to not go, but I can't take it anymore.
"Kai please stop, that's enough please."I said.
And finally he stopped and looked at me and then looked at jimin who almost passed out.

Jimin's minions took him to the nurse Room, while the neard aka; tae-woon thanked him.
I was about to go to mi su but I saw Kai's knuckles bleeding.
"Your hand is bleeding kai."
"Ahh! That's nothing, thank you for caring tho." He smiled
"Well if you don't mind, can I help you please." I showed my puffy eyes.
And eventually he agreed.
I went to our medical room but no one was there.

Kai's pov

Ahh my heart is beating like crazy I never thought y/n and I will be alone in a room. Only us.
Well I like her because she is so kind, helpful, and caring and she is not less than an angel. I just love her so much
I'm scared of confessing her in fear of rejection. What if she does not feel the same way as I do.

"Hey what are you thinking." She asked with her sweet voice.
I just shook my head as a no and smiled at her.
She sat in beside me and took my hand and started treating it.
For God's sake she looked so breathtaking, the sunshine hit her skin, her silky hair flowing down, that Goddam smile on her face which made me fall for her even hard and that soft cherry lips of her, oh how I wish I could kiss it.
I was starring at her lips when she suddenly looks up, I immediately looked somewhere else.
"Your done."
"Thank you so much."
"Hehe! It's my duty to help."
"Cute" I mumbled.
"Anyways I should get going." She said and when she was about to go, I held her wrist.
She looked back at me smiling and gesturing me to tell.
"Umm y/n can we be friends." I said nervously.
"Sure, you don't need to ask ." She said enthusiastically
"Thank you and can I get your number if you don't mind!?."
She smiled and inserted her number
"Well then I'll call you." I said
She nodded with her Goddam smile and left.

Y/n's pov

After I finished helping kai I did my classes and went to my part-time job.
It was 8 pm now and I completed my shift.
So I went to a departmental store to buy some snacks so that I and jihun can eat. I wanted to go home very fast and play with my little brother so I took a short cut from a dark alley.
I was scared but still went. To avoid the dark I inserted my earplugs and started vibing to the song. I was so busy listening to the song that I did not even knew when I was infront of my house. I unlocked the door and my little brother ran to me and I picked him in my arm and he hugged and kissed me. Oh I love this little boy so much. He can make my days brighten when I'm not feeling good.
"Unni I missed you."
"Aww baby I'm here let's feed you and then let's sleep ok!?."
He nodded and we ate, did our night routine and slept very fast.

Jungkook's pov

"Sir please I beg you please leave me, I promise I'll never betray you."
BANG
And there was only blood.
"Clean this mess up." I ordered my guards.
I was going to my car when I suddenly saw a girl . She is a highschooler I guess by seeing her uniform.
She was so distracted that she did not even look that there were so many people in her surrounding. She was just singing loudly and dancing her heart out.
I have to say she is beautiful and cute.
I never liked girls, they are all so clingy and selfish they only knows money and getting into guys pants.
But I don't know why I feel something weird for this girl. She was still singing and suddenly she stopped and showed some dance Move which I believe is from the song she is listening. I WANT HER. I LOVE HER. AND I'LL MAKE HER MINE.
I told my people to follow her and give me all her information then I went to my car so I could drive to my mansion.