🦋8

"what are YOU doing here.?"
I looked back and saw Jungkook!?
"Can I ask the same question jungkook?."
" Well I just came to um take some uhh chocolates yes yes chocolates."
" Don't lie and wait why are you holding a GUN."
" Y/N it's dangerous over here. I'll take you and ji-hun out of here first and then I'll explain you."
" Okay."
He led us out and told us to sit in his car he will be coming.
" Unni I'm scared I want to go home." Ji-hun said and started crying.
" I made him sit on my lap and I pat his back whispering soothing words so he can calm down and ji- hun even fell asleep. I'm worried about Jungkook why is he taking so long? Is he hurt!? No no think positive he is fine y/n.
" Princess." I heard him he came running with a bleeding hand. BLEEDING HAND. NOOOOOO. I WANNA CRY.
" kookie * sobs* your hand * sobs*"
" Ahh it's ok princess don't cry I just got shot in my hand. Don't worry I'm here ok."
" Whatttttt!!!!! You got shot." I started to cry hard.
He came and hugged me tight.
" Don't worry princess I'll be fine I promise."
But I was still crying I just nodded.
" So will you come to my house, I need help with my hand."
" Of course kook I'll help you."
" Thank u princess now let's go."
" How will you drive?. You are hurt."
" No worries angel I'm fine."
Then we drived to his house. We reached his house or yo can say a mansion. WOW  it's so big. Ji- hun is still sleeping in my arms.

I saw so many men wearing black attire

I saw so many men wearing black attire. Uhu it's scary. I think Jungkook is super rich. God what work he does.
All the men were looking at us. They all bowed when they saw Jungkook.
When we were inside his house Jungkook said "since ji- hun is sleeping let him sleep here in this room."
" Oh okay thanks."
" Come to my room princess I need help with my hands."
" Sure let's go."
OMFG his room is just AWESOME
" Deabak ( awesome)." I said and he smiled.

" I'll just bring the medikit

" I'll just bring the medikit. Wait for me."
" Okay."

Jungkook's pov

Omg I can't believe y/n is here. Well I was in the convienent store because kris was also there and we had to deal with something but everything went wrong and we need to fire. When I saw y/n and ji- hun there I took them to my car and now I'm home. To be honest I don't need y/n's help because I did it so many times. But I just want to spent some time with her because I love her so much. Ahh here is my medikit. I'm coming y/n I squealed like a baby ofcourse in my head so one heard. When I went inside the room I saw her looking outside the window. Oh how magnificent she looks. I can stare at her for hours.
" Kookie." She said and smiled.
Her smile. It's just killing me.
" Yes". I said
" So how will I help you?."
" Just be by my side. That's all I need." I said and smiled. I can see she is trying not to blush but she failed to do so. I chuckled a her cute behaviour.
Then I started to treat my hand I took out the bullet and groned in pain.
" Koo * sobs* it's hurting right!?."
" Just a little."
My God she is really delicate like flower, it makes me happy that she is worried about me that means she care about me. But at the same time I hate to see her cry because of me.
" Don't cry Angel."
" B- but I can't stop."
" If you don't stop crying I'll kiss you." Wait WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK I JUST SAID SHIT JEON CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. ughh what if she hate me now. I messed up shit.
" I- I mean ugh. Sorry princess I did not mean it no I mean it wait no I'm sorry to make you uncomfortable."
She giggled
" No worries kook. You are so cute when you get frustrated."
Ok I'm a tomato now. I know it well.
" So where is your oppa y/n?."
" Uh he is at home with mi-su."
" Mi-su who is this.?"
" She is my best friend and I think they both like each other so I left them alone and went out with ji-hun to buy things so that we can watch movie later."
" Ah ya you told me, sorry mess things up."
" No kook you helped me get out of there thank you."
I smiled
" No worries princess I'll always protect you from evil."
Now she started laughing. I could do anything to make her smile. Seeing her happy makes me happy.
" Aww how sweet of you bunny. Well then ok"
And then she whispered in my ears and said " you are my knight in shining in armour."
Please don't tell me I'm dreaming. I think my heart is beating so fast that it will explode. Oh my poor heart I'm sorry I owe you a lot.
" Always." I said
" Kookie I'll go home now it's late and thank you."
" I'll drive you back home."
" It's ok you must rest."
" Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
" Ughh ok you little naughty Bunny but promise me you'll take rest when you come back home."
" Promise."
She took ji- hun and we went to my car.

Y/n' s pov

I'm blushing so hard. Aww Jungkook is so cute I love him. Wait I love him?. I don't know what is happening when I'm with him I need to talk to mi- su. I was in the car with Jungkook and ji-hun was sleeping then I saw a post in instagram and I almost got a mini heart attack.

 I was in the car with Jungkook and ji-hun was sleeping then I saw a post in instagram and I almost got a mini heart attack

Mi- su posted this but who is this guy?. He looks like my oppa. Wait what is happening my best friend did not tell me that she is dating my brother. I don't know I need to deal with these two idiots.
" We're here."
" Thank you kookie. Go home take rest and eat you medicines don't forget. If you need any help call me ok."
He chuckled.
" Sure mam." I smiled
When I was getting out he told me something and my heart was racing like crazy.
" Uh y/n do you want to um I um I mean will you go on a date with me.?"
" Sure kook. Text or call me later to give the details okay."
" Sure thank you princess." He drove away.
Yayayayyaya I'm so happy. I think I like him. Hehe. This is going to be my firsr date. I'm over exited. I went to unlock the door of my apartment.
What a mess my god.
" Ya what did you both did and mi- su, oppa are you both dating."
" How do you know?." Mi-su said
" Well someone posted something I guess."
" Oh that." Mi-su said.
" Uh yes sis me and your best friend is dating starting from today onwards till the very last breath."
" That's great and if anyone of you break each other's heart. I'm gonna kill you."
" Sure." They both said and smiled.
" It's late sis I'm going to drop mi- su ahh home I'll be back soon." I nodded
Ya finally they both are dating now I can tease them both.
And this ji- hun my god he is such a sleepy head. Always sleeping.

Jungkook's pov

Ok  my heart stopped beating when she said yes. Now I'll get her. Surely I did some great work at my last birth. Haha.

??'s pov

I can see MY girl falling for that jerk. But nevermind at the very end she is going to be mine.