chapter 4

Rakshit's pov:

Seeing drishti's face whole day and having her around me is the bestest feeling. Right now I just want to hold her and tell her that everything is going to be alright.
Even though, I was the one who advised her to stab her sister because that was only the way. I was helpless.

Yes, I'm anjaan. Since the day mrs Shergill had described pisachini i.e our reception day, when she told everyone that sunny is dead, some one eye women killed her. I got the flashbacks of my father and that same women; that pisachini was hugging him. And from that day my father never returned home. I have had always longed for father. But what mrs Shergill has faced is unbearable. I can't even imagine that. My wife is so strong

I was desparate to know the answers but mrs Shergill never told when I asked. I thought asking her was like wasting time, so I myself started searching for answers. And suddenly, one day I felt like I was so powerful just like a superman. It was then when Chiranjeev guru appeared in front of me and explained me about my powers. And also told me about my wife and her sister Divya.

I felt guilty for fighting with drishti, pouring my anger on her for lies which she told me. It wasn't her fault, even she was helpless  And than, we went on a picnic. I told my mrs Shergill that one day she would come to me by herself to tell me about her. Though I said in a cool way. I can't help it I'm rakshit Shergill. Toh thoda attitude toh banta hi hai!!

There she got lost, for one moment I thought I lost her. Everyone told me that she left for home, even Divya. Firstly, I thought they all were right but when Divya said, she freaking said like she didn't care about her sister. That time I grew suspecious.

I found my drishti unconscious in some old ruins, she is pyrophobic and that whole ruins was full of lava.  Somehow, I saved her. And also got to know about the fact that Divya was divyachini. I wanted to kill her right there, but she was Divya that time.

She was safe in my arms, gave me the feeling of content. Since The day I met her, I wanted to be with her for ever. I don't know what was that, but there was something which kept me pulling towards her. And than we got married under some... Not so good circumstances. But whatever, she is my wife and I'm her husband.

Don't know was it her eyes... Or her talks the reason, that she became the desire of my heart.

Strings of my heart got entangled with her fingers and I was lost in her eyes, when I glanced down she had already tied the strings of my heart with her's.

When I realised I am in love with her, I was the happiest person on earth right then. Like I've got all the happiness of world.

But sometimes she acts stupid, she fudging set the fire around her in the kitchen just to call me. I was so angry on her, I was so worried. What if something have happened to her? She thinks no one cares for her. Can't she see how much I care? How much I love her?

I was not able to show my love openly because divyachini was there, and had to do what my mom had asked me. And my mother, don't know what has gotten into her, she's hell bent on settling me with that dumbo lavanya.

I don't have time to think about all this, one thing I know is I've to make sure if my mrs Shergill is safe or not. I am worried about her, just by thinking 'what if sachini harms her' gives me unwanted feelings. I've to go!!

As I was ready to go, my mother entered along with Lavanya trailing behind her. Oh god!

"Rakshit, tune kaha tha ki tu aaj ka wait aur karega.. and see your wife is nowhere." Said my mother.

"Mom but-"

" hann baby, looks like your wife doesn't want to stay in this marriage.. tumne hi toh kaha tha na, ki tumne usse bta diya hai. If not today than never." Lavanya finished, looking at my mom while she nodded like agreeing with her. It was enough for me to lost my cool.