chapter 3

Drishti's pov:

Leaving mr Shergill behind in the middle of aarti was heavy task I had to do. It felt like I was leaving him for ever. I'm still not sure whether I'll succed in killing pisachini or not.  I looked down at my hands which were shivering due to nervousness.

Still I can hear voices of family members asking about me. I was joined by romi on the way to the devdi. The dagger which anjaan thew in my direction missed me by an inch.
This mystry man!!

I removed a pin from my messy bun and slitted my skin. As I had seen in vision. Blood drops started to flow. And soon we were able to open the devdi.

We entered inside it, only to greet by divyachini. She laughed evilly. Anjaan was right. She's not Divya she's pisachini.

"Aww badi chuhiya tujhe kya lagta hai? Ki tu yaha aayi hai?"
She sauntered to me.
"Na na na mei tujhe yaha leke aayi hu" she started chanting mantras while mixing some thing.

I faked falling on my knees, she stopped abruptly and looked at me.

"Tune sahi kaha... Mei haar gyi.." I faked tears too.

"Aww see here, don't cry..  chal mei tere aansu poonch deti hu" the moment she started wiping my tears, I  did most difficult thing. I stabbed her.
My divi...

"Ye kya kiya tune? What do you think you'll make it out alive? Naa tu bhi mere saath maregi!" She laughed, but cried too because of the pain.

My body started to fall weak. My breathings were uneven, blood was oozing out of my nose.  I stumbled, romi hold me otherwise I would have collapsed on floor.

"Di—What's wrong. Ye sabh kya ho rha hai. Ye tu—tu toh mar rahi hai.." he cupped my face. I held his hands in mine.

"Romi g-go, mei jaanti thi-hi ki agar div-dviya-chini m-maregi toh mei bh-hi mar jaungi, tu jaa yaha sey." I wasn't able get to spend last moments with my love but I can spend them with Divya at least.

At first he was not ready to leave. Than I made him swear on me, he left. I love you my brother.

"Di-di"
I tilted my head to her. It was my Divya, I knew it!! I want to hug her, but I'm helpless.

"Di y-ye kya-a kiya," she was holding the dagger, which was stabbed inside her flesh.

"I'm s--orry divi-divi" I sobbed.

"N-nahi don't be.. mei jaanti hu aap-aap kabhi kuch galat nhi karengi-" she smiled.

"Div-yaa" blood coming out of my mouth scared me.
"Ye kya- ho raha hai..."
I cried in pain.

There was a light erupting from Divya and me, Kaal vijay Ratna which was divided in two halves came out of our body and formed one.

That's it! Chapter of pisachini is finished. And so of my love life too.

Memory of our first meet started to flash in my mind. Him saving me from the fire. Applying turmaric on my wound. Dancing in holy, him confessing that he was jealous. His touches, his talks.

How was I supposed to tell you that  I'm love with you bedil Shergill. Even after getting married to him we couldn't have each other, don't know why. There was always distance of miles between us don't know why. But dreams are still under my eyelids with you.

Him being near me still, being my feeling still, he wasn't mine. How should I've told you, why do I love yoy? I can't explain it!

The last words I was longing to say to is, whether I'm seen or not just keep feeling me.

"I love you mr Shergill" I muttered lowly.