chapter 6

Third person pov:

Drikshit were still sitting on the same bench, engulfing each other like some one is going to break them apart. Perhaps.

The nightingale was twittering, the birds were chirping, a gentle gust of wind blowing making drishti's curls and the tree's branch fly in process.
They were feeling like heaven, they found everything mesmerizing around them. Even the chinking of the tinker bird was like soothing thier souls.

People around them started to subtract, as it was going to rain.

A very minute drop of water fell on Rakshit's head from the sky. The rain drop. He raised his head a bit to look at the sky, and than glanced down at his drishti.

Drishti had wrapped her arms around his waist and had closed her eyes, a small and genuine smile playing on her lips. Finally after a long  smiled and creased her back for a minute or two, letting her relax in his arms.

He was helpless without his drishti some hours ago and now he's like he got all the things he had always wished for, but his drishti is not less than any blessing for him. He smiled at the thought.

Another drop of rain fell on his hand, he frowned at this. Why its going to rain? Can't he just spend sometime alone with her?

"Mrs shergill," he said softly, his hand was still on her hairs and he had placed his chin above her head.

"Mmhmm" she replied and snuggled more in his neck, Rakshit smiled at her behaviour.

"Mrs shergill dekho baarish hone wali hai," rakshit said. She looked up at sky and made a sour face, why its going to rain? Can't this world let them spend sometime alone?

Everything that was stopping them to be together, seemed antagonistic to her.

As she dropped he lashes to look down, her breathings were uneven again because of the proximity. The sour look on her face was soon replaced by a sweet one. She smiled at him.

Rakshit watched her antics with a small smile playing on his lips. That's what exactly he wanted from the start: to see her smiling. She had no idea how much he had yearned for her smiles.

He raised her eyebrows at her, waiting for her reply. For drishti, she roamed her eyes and than looked back at him, she didn't knew what he was asking about.

"Home?" She registered his words, after thinking for a moment or two, she than nodded.

Rakshit made her stand on her toes, the warmth he was feeling moments ago was now replaced by coldness, he missed her immediately.

"Mr Shergill abh aap yahi bethke mujhe ghoortey rahenge ya chalenge bhi," she tried to sound taunted but rakshit didn't missed the small smile on her lips.

"Achha, mein chahu toh tumhe yaha zindagi bhar ke liye rakh sakta hun" he said with a hint of playfulness in his voice. Drishti's eyes shone with brightness at his words. Getting up from the bench, he held her hand in his. Drishti looked down at thier hands with a smile.

They walked towards his car, getting inside it drishti tied the seatbelt and rakshit kept looking at her all the time.

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach, she licked her lips trying not to get back to her normal self cause if the normal self failed to make her feel like this, then she doesn't want it.

Suddenly rakshit mind drifted back to the error he had made. The smile faded away. Fear of losing his drishti made his heart sink. He had to tell her about that so that he can sort out the matter, as now pisachini is also dead. He'd tell his mother everything so that she can free him from this 'engagement' drama. He had to tell her before it's too late.